Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2019, 03:55 PM
    Yes you can take your sanctions and go home any time, but you won't
    It wouldn't last for long. When China's navy parked itself a hundred miles off your shores, you'd change your mind asap.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2019, 05:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    It wouldn't last for long. When China's navy parked itself a hundred miles off your shores, you'd change your mind asap.
    Well one of their ships is there right now, freedom of navigation works both ways, but if you want to do something about it, go right ahead, afterall they are observing you as well as us. They wouldn't be there if it wasn't for your incursions into their backyard

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-...games/11302694

Our attitude is they can be there, just as our/your ships can be in the South China Sea, we will let them pass through the Coral Sea. Wasn't so long ago they made a goodwill visit to one of our major ports. I think we had better fire up some flying bricks just in case someone starts a war
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2019, 05:57 PM
    Being there is one thing. Being there with ill intent will be something entirely different.
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2019, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Being there is one thing. Being there with ill intent will be something entirely different.
    All in the eye of the beholder, fact finding is carried out by many, including you, us and them. We can choose to see their visit as intrusion and protest, or as legal occasion and monitor them. What they want to know is our capability for cooperative maneuvers, the degree of integration of our forces. The seas around our nation are vast. We used to chase the Japanese whaling fleet around our exclusive economic zone since we considered their visits ill intent, we have taken Chinese fishing vessels into custody for pirating our fish, more ill intent, but I doubt this vessel will even dip a line. However you should be concerned, reds under the bed, etc. They may learn carrier operations from you
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2019, 08:17 PM
    We used to chase the Japanese whaling fleet around our exclusive economic zone since we considered their visits ill intent, we have taken Chinese fishing vessels into custody for pirating our fish, more ill intent, but I doubt this vessel will even dip a line.
    You chased off some fishing vessels? Very impressive.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2019, 01:41 AM
    Chinese "fishing vessels " frequently are surveillance intel ships in the employ of the Chinese Navy . I would sink them ,but that's just me .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 13, 2019, 02:43 AM
    Jack up the price of dirt if they look mean to ya Clete. They need your dirt.
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2019, 05:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Jack up the price of dirt if they look mean to ya Clete. They need your dirt.
    They like our wine too. If we jack up the price of dirt opportunistic americans will undercut us, so, no, we know who our competitors are. But you go on selling them soy beans, we have no interest in those. Do you know why you have a trade deficit with them, because you like cheap. I'm surprised you don't buy Chinese autos, they are cheap, but Trump would slap a tariff on them to protect the jobs of your over priced workers
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2019, 08:31 AM
    I'd keep selling them soy. Soy is poison .
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2019, 08:48 AM
    What???
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2019, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Good one Tom got any more poisons like corn syrup, roundup, oxycontin you could sell them
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2019, 07:10 PM
    I'm not kidding . Yeah it has fiber antioxidants and vitamins .
    Yes we are told Asians eat a lot of soy. That is a western myth.
    Asians traditionally eat small amounts of soy and most of it is in a fermented form like miso .Fermenting soy reduces the risks somewhat .
    Now for the bad news .

High levels of phytic acid in soy reduce assimilation of calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc. High phytate diets have caused growth problems in children.

Trypsin inhibitors in soy interfere with protein digestion and may cause pancreatic disorders. In test animals soy containing trypsin inhibitors caused stunted growth.

Soy is higher in phytoestrogens than just about any other food source.
    Soy phytoestrogens are potent agents that cause hypothyroidism and may cause thyroid cancer. In infants, consumption of soy formula has been linked to autoimmune thyroid disease .
    Improper balance of testosterone to estrogen in men can lead to a lower libido, fat accumulation around the waist and loss of energy, stamina and virility and even man boobs (gynecomastia).
    Soy phytoestrogens disrupt endocrine function and have the potential to cause infertility and to promote breast cancer in adult women

Vitamin B12 analogs in soy are not absorbed and actually increase the body’s requirement for B12

Soy foods increase the body’s requirement for vitamin D.

Processing of soy protein results in the formation of toxic lysinoalanine and highly carcinogenic nitrosamines.

Free glutamic acid or MSG, a potent neurotoxin, is formed during soy food processing and additional amounts are added to many soy foods.

Soy foods contain high levels of aluminum which is toxic to the nervous system and the kidneys.

And for the enviros here ;
    Soy crops are probably the most destructive of all the monocrops. They rob the soil of nutrients without giving back.

I don't eat anything containing corn syrup either . That is what brown sugar is for .

Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2019, 07:39 PM
    I don't eat anything containing corn syrup either . That is what brown sugar is for

Tom I agree but you have to keep processed foods out of your diet to avoid both of these. The western food industry is rotten with the stuff and it may be the reason for rise in obesity

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What just happened? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all! An avid reader but a new poster here. So I have a situation for you to give me your insight. So here it goes! I'm a 21 year old dude. Not been a fan of the whole "relationship" concept, I am known for spinning plates and for some occasional one night stands. But this time things got...

Hey Something New happened tell me what does this mean [ 3 Answers ]

MOST of the people I that have seen this girl around me say that she was interested because she came to see unnannounced and flirt with me like tease me about certain stuff, I kind of saw this and asked her out the first two times she agreed , I asked if she was sure , she said yes . But due to her...

What happened? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys, Let me tell you about my dilema.. On Friday night I looked through my boyfriend's phone and I saw a text conversation between him and a "girl" friend. He asked her if she wanted to meet up somewhere. She said sure and apparently they met at a park next to his house.. I confronted...

Well, it happened [ 20 Answers ]

She is calling me basically telling me she will do anything to make it work. I don't know what to do! I know I can move on from this relationship with no problem. But if she genuinely will do anything to make it work, should I let her?! Or what I was thinking was... calling her and being like I...

What EXACTLY happened [ 7 Answers ]

03/08/2002 $1=1.1414135407 Euro 03/08/2008 $1= .64864 Euro It's 176% devaluating for six years:confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search