Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah11234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2019, 08:28 PM
    laptop keyboard
    Hello,

I have a lenovo laptop with an inbuilt mouse pad. The cursor has stopped responding to my finger movements on the mouse pad. How do I fix please? Thank you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 6, 2019, 06:38 PM
    You can try these

https://appuals.com/windows-10-cursor-freezesstuck/
    Specter1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2019, 11:32 PM
    Push the F6 button to turn on the touch-pad. I prefer using a mouse myself and you might want to try that if for some reason the F6 button doesn't work. Wally Mart has one listed online for $3.99.
    Terry22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Oct 14, 2019, 11:14 PM
    Having the issue intermittently! Tried the F6 and it does nothing. Will get an USB mouse instead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer. I don't know why my keyboard suddenly starts typing French letters. All the symbols on the keys do not type the same symbols, but alphabets and numbers are OK.

Laptop keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I stroke key u, I, o, p, j, k, l, n, m, it give numeric value, please help us, thanks

Laptop KeyBoard [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. I am having problems with my laptop keyboard. Because of a dusty incident.. I had to clean the keyboard of my laptop. And now is seem's to be Jammed. Well not jammed because the keys are moving but... when I type a certain key the result that I'm getting is.. DIFFERENT. When I type...

Laptop keyboard [ 5 Answers ]

My DELL Inspiron 2200 windows xp. Keyboard is not operating correctly I press 'h'key & the F5 key operates space bar is also the 'n'key backspace the 'y' and so on

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

View more questions Search