Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 14, 2019, 01:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I did not comment because I find the tweet indefensible . It is also inaccurate on the fact that AOC is an American by birth .
    Ilhan Omar is the only one born outside the US
    .But they are citizens and elected public servants regardless of their politics . It is also bad politics because he helps the Dems unite in common cause just when there appeared to be a rift between Congressional leadership and the young guns.
    He's tired of being president. All the fun is gone. He wants to make sure he won't be reelected.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2019, 02:18 PM
    maybe so …

he is ignoring the 1st rule . When your opponent is digging a hole for themselves don't do anything to get in their way. Instead he appears to be taking the shovel and shouting "my hole ! "
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2019, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    maybe so …

he is ignoring the 1st rule . When your opponent is digging a hole for themselves don't do anything to get in their way. Instead he appears to be taking the shovel and shouting "my hole ! "
    Like everything else, if Trump doesn't do it, think of it, it cannot be allowed, so good decision or bad decision, it has to be made in Trumpland by Emperor Trump. I thought you knew that. Maybe he will make one more crossing of the NK border and stay there with that other moron dictator
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2019, 07:48 PM
    He just can't keep his foot out of his mouth. Incredible.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2019, 08:25 PM
    You are just put out becuase you cannot Trump it
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 15, 2019, 03:38 AM
    Where are the repubs in all this? Impeach this fool and put Pence in. Problem solved, peace and quiet on Earth.
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2019, 04:49 AM
    If you could impeach a pres for saying something stupid, we wouldn't have any presidents last more than a year.
    Expert

Jul 15, 2019, 08:29 AM
    Saying stupid stuff is just the icing on the cake. The last straw to an endless record of bad behavior, and obstruction.
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2019, 09:06 AM
    Not to mention the collusion and obstruction that Mueller and his team of liberal democrats declined to charge him with.

You might as well face it. There is no solid case against Trump other than that of having a big mouth.

"But publicly available voter registration information shows that 13 of the 17 members of Mueller's team have previously registered as Democrats, while four had no affiliation or their affiliation could not be found."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.eef5da2e6e82
    Expert

Jul 15, 2019, 11:05 AM
    So your contention is that party affiliation taints the work ?
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2019, 11:34 AM
    Is that a joke?

It is my contention that when you put together a team that is supposed to be neutral, then maybe you should actually go to a little trouble to be sure it really is.

If the whole team had been made up of enthusiastic Trump supporters, can you really say that you would consider that to be unimportant?
    Expert

Jul 15, 2019, 11:53 AM
    What's your evidence that the team Mueller, a republican, appointed by Rosenstein, another republican, is biased or has done something unethical?
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2019, 12:08 PM
    is biased or has done something unethical?
    I haven't said they have. In fact, I think they did a pretty good job which is kind of the whole point. A bunch of liberal democrats investigated the pres and declined to bring charges against him. That says a lot.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 15, 2019, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I haven't said they have. In fact, I think they did a pretty good job which is kind of the whole point. A bunch of liberal democrats investigated the pres and declined to bring charges against him. That says a lot.
    That's not what happened!!!
    Expert

Jul 15, 2019, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    That's just by DOJ policy, and has been spelled out in great detail in the report. So to say declining to bring charges against the dufus is inaccurate. They were pointedly prohibited from such action. A far cry from he didn't do it.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2019, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    That's not what happened!!!

Jl knows that perfectly well, WG, but he has a tendency to skew the truth when it serves him. That kind of post by jl makes him less and less credible - hanging himself by his own petard.

Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    That's just by DOJ policy, and has been spelled out in great detail in the report. So to say declining to bring charges against the dufus is inaccurate. They were pointedly prohibited from such action. A far cry from he didn't do it.

You beat me to it. Odd that jl would post something so obviously incorrect for everyone to read.
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2019, 02:19 PM

.Peter Strzok was hired and would've remained on the staff except his very hostile emails were exposed .

Uber Member

Jul 15, 2019, 04:26 PM
    The report said, "The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred." In other words, the evidence obtained was not sufficient to demonstrate he was innocent, which of course is ridiculous since their job is to determine guilt, not innocence. That was in regard to the evidence, not to DOJ policies.
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2019, 05:40 PM
    Pelosi/Hoyer say Hse could vote as early as Tuesday on a resolution regarding President Trump’s comments regarding the squad. However, the text of the resolution isn’t available. And, it is against House Rules to criticize the President on the floor.
    But Dems could weaponize the resolution against Republicans. If written artfully, Dems put GOP members in a tough spot, conceivably daring them to vote against the resolution. If they vote for the resolution, they are breaking w/Trump. If they vote no, Dems will say they are defending Trumps "racist " comments .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2019, 05:58 PM
    It was terrific to watch the 4 "women of color" giving Trump a lesson in civics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search