Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2019, 01:37 PM
    Do as I say
    Kamala Harris owns a gun but doesn’t want YOU to do so .

Bernie Sanders makes millions but doesn’t want YOU to do so

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez flies on planes but doesn’t want YOU to do so .

See the pattern?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2019, 03:00 PM
    Is there anythink new in this. See a politician you see a liar
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2019, 03:05 PM
    I note there is no denials
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 6, 2019, 06:19 PM
    Nothing to deny. I amuse myself by letting conservatives think that the loudest voices are the only voices in the dem camp. I still wouldn't dismiss our youngsters as loonies though. Our freshmen class is smart as whips and very talented. Plus you guys love to exaggerate especially your party leader. Now that is a REAL loony!

Shouldn't you worry about old guard Nancy looking for a going away trophy, like the Dufus's head?
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2019, 06:56 PM
    She won't because she knows that if they go for impeachment they lose the House.
    Expert

Jul 6, 2019, 07:10 PM
    Maybe NOT, if enough visual gets before the no reading public. Kids in cages don't help especially if it continues and more kids die, and they show all kinds of supplies in stock somewhere except where it's needed. They just uncovered a second dark sight about CBP agents. What's up with those guys?
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2019, 07:16 AM
    ummm most people in the country want border control . Thousands cross the border .People are crossing the border in record numbers to get their turn in our concentration camps .What is the country supposed to do ? If as you claim that you don't want open borders then people illegally crossing the border have to be detained. But the truth is that the nut jobs above not only do they want open borders;But they all want to entice more of them here with the promise of free medical care . Common Tal raise your hand with the rest of the Dem field .
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2019, 07:26 AM
    btw this is what the Dems call drinking out of the toilet .Standard equipment in detention centers .Meanwhile
    Rep. Rashida Tlaib defends voting against $4.6 billion emergency border bill today on ABC .Money targeted to address your concerns .

Expert

Jul 7, 2019, 08:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    ummm most people in the country want border control . Thousands cross the border .People are crossing the border in record numbers to get their turn in our concentration camps .What is the country supposed to do ? If as you claim that you don't want open borders then people illegally crossing the border have to be detained. But the truth is that the nut jobs above not only do they want open borders;But they all want to entice more of them here with the promise of free medical care . Common Tal raise your hand with the rest of the Dem field .
    Dems want a secure border, and a humane process for asylum seekers which is LEGAL. Why does the right ignore that? What's illegal is the dufus breaking the law and creating this humanitarian crisis.

https://supportkind.org/resources/fl...t-myth-v-fact/

So just send the proper resources to get this process going and get on with it without the cruel illegal drama the dufus and you righties are hollering about. The rest of your spin is irrelevant and as my friend JL says nothing but silly season politics.

btw this is what the Dems call drinking out of the toilet .Standard equipment in detention centers .Meanwhile
    Rep. Rashida Tlaib defends voting against $4.6 billion emergency border bill today on ABC .Money targeted to address your concerns .

So who turned the water off to the faucet part, and why? The money was sent so why nitpick at your favorite targets? More politics? Of course it is and everybody should get free healthcare not just those that can afford it, or barely can afford it.
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2019, 11:39 AM
    I think they are lying about drinking out of a toilet . AOC did not know how a garbage disposal worked . I imagine she saw the set up and said that the illegals were being forced to drink from a toilet.

Dems want a secure border,
    not true . All their policies points to open borders including benefits for illegals and sanctuary cities and states . Beto and others have crossed the border to advise illegals how to sneak in.

asylum seekers
    They are not asylum seekers for reasons I've already stated . Asylum seekers migrate due to persecution. These people have tough economic situations .That does not qualify as a reason to seek asylum. But the Dems and their enabling NGOs spread the lie to these people that once they get here they will qualify for all United States freebees . It is the message of the left that is horribly inhumane because they are spreading falsehoods to these people and they are uprooting and making a very dangerous journey because of the left's lies .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2019, 12:16 PM
    I still wouldn't dismiss our youngsters as loonies though. Our freshmen class is smart as whips and very talented.
    You mean the supporters of the 90 trillion dollar loony bin idea known as the Green New Deal???

Kids in cages
    You mean this picture from the Obama admin???

Attachment 49197
    Expert

Jul 7, 2019, 03:53 PM
    I think they are lying about drinking out of a toilet . AOC did not know how a garbage disposal worked . I imagine she saw the set up and said that the illegals were being forced to drink from a toilet.
    She wasn't the only one there nor the only account but the only one you pick on. What of the other accounts that verify the valves were shut off? Pretty selective.

not true . All their policies points to open borders including benefits for illegals and sanctuary cities and states . Beto and others have crossed the border to advise illegals how to sneak in.
    Wrong again. You just say Open Borders because you don't want to deal with humane Process or that asylum seeking is LEGAL. The law gets in your way.

They are not asylum seekers for reasons I've already stated . Asylum seekers migrate due to persecution. These people have tough economic situations .That does not qualify as a reason to seek asylum. But the Dems and their enabling NGOs spread the lie to these people that once they get here they will qualify for all United States freebees . It is the message of the left that is horribly inhumane because they are spreading falsehoods to these people and they are uprooting and making a very dangerous journey because of the left's lies .
    If you had judges to adjudicate the claims then that would be different than just judging without due process. Guess it's easier your way. Still no excuse for breaking the law or jury rigging the system and claiming it's lawful. Keep hollering crazy stuff that only you righties believe.

Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You mean the supporters of the 90 trillion dollar loony bin idea known as the Green New Deal???
    You will have to deal with air water and soil quality sooner or later bud. Guess you haven't heard more coal companies and mining operations that are closing up. That's okay, maybe you should Google that.

[QUOTE}You mean this picture from the Obama admin???

Attachment 49197[/QUOTE]

Didn't work.
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2019, 04:32 PM
    You will have to deal with air water and soil quality sooner or later bud. Guess you haven't heard more coal companies and mining operations that are closing up. That's okay, maybe you should Google that.
    90 tril over 20 years is a doubling of the national budget. I know it's popular to pretend that money grows on trees in D.C. but really, how do you plan on paying for a crazy plan like that??? It's an impossible, foolish, crazy proposal. Coal is progressively being replaced by natural gas which is cleaner and cheaper. Nothing to do with fed policy. Maybe you should google that.

I don't know why my attachments so frequently don't work, but here's another attempt at it.

Attachment 49198
    Expert

Jul 7, 2019, 06:29 PM
    The kid thinks big I'll give her that but it's but one option and still in the big idea stage. The devil is in the details, and those I haven't seen so no reason to get excited. I'm sure there are other more viable plans and the likely hood hers bears fruit is NIL for now the way I see it. I'm sure other plans will come along. More fleshed out ones.

Naw the second attempt is a dud too. Copy and paste maybe? You know right click copy right click paste?
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2019, 06:43 PM
    The kid thinks big I'll give her that but it's but one option and still in the big idea stage. The devil is in the details, and those I haven't seen so no reason to get excited.
    It's about on the level on me saying to my wife, "Honey, I think we need to buy the mansion in the middle of the town. It's only priced at two million dollars. We are about a million in debt now, and I have no earthly idea of how we could pay that. In fact, it's actually completely impossible that we could pay it, but after all, the devil is in the details, so there is no real reason to get excited about it."

Copy and paste won't work. It did work at one time for me, but now it won't. I imagine the Russkies are behind it.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2019, 03:18 AM
    Expert

Jul 8, 2019, 03:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    It's about on the level on me saying to my wife, "Honey, I think we need to buy the mansion in the middle of the town. It's only priced at two million dollars. We are about a million in debt now, and I have no earthly idea of how we could pay that. In fact, it's actually completely impossible that we could pay it, but after all, the devil is in the details, so there is no real reason to get excited about it."
    I think a better analogy would be your kid asking you for help with a down payment on a house and she will pay you back when she gets a job. In your analogy your wife would dismiss your big dream talk with a pat on the head, and tell you don't forget to take out the garbage in the mansion you're in.

Copy and paste won't work. It did work at one time for me, but now it won't. I imagine the Russkies are behind it.
    Or you have computer maintenance issues. More and more online stuff has protected programs that prevent copy and paste. BUMMER!

@Tom. Good one so early in the morning. No line ups to adjust?
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2019, 03:31 AM
    No line ups to adjust?
    I have 3 days to work that out . It appears that our contest will not be decided until late Sunday afternoon.
    Expert

Jul 8, 2019, 04:26 AM
    Did the previous presidents do it like this?

You've seen the governments own pictures that everyone is so proud of haven't you?
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2019, 04:58 AM
    So why are they all smiling in your pictures? Sure don't look miserable.

Since I can't seem to get copy/paste to work on this site, I'll just have to post the link. Obama's cages.

http://static4.businessinsider.com/i...9246232474.jpg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search