Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vks64 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2019, 07:34 PM
    extract data from one excel worksheet to another worksheet
    Sir,
    Sub: extract data from one excel worksheet to another worksheet
    I have a model excel sheet enclosed. The table has a list of shares and their price range for a single day split into various price levels.
    Now I request a formula to do the following;
    In answer sheet1, I request that as I enter the level of any share, it should capture the corresponding price relating to that share from sheet 1 as illustrated;
    Likewise In answer sheet2, I request that as I enter the any price of any share, it should capture the corresponding level relating to that share from sheet 1 as illustrated;
    thanks in advance
    vks1964
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: xls model sheet 3.7.19.xls (27.5 KB, 18 views)

Check out some similar questions!

Copying excel worksheet format to new worksheet [ 2 Answers ]

I am building a multi tenant report, separate sheet for each tenant that reports to a master sheet I want to copy a form from one sheet to another and keep the format (column width) Can this be done? How, Thanks

Formula to extract value from one worksheet to another [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a workbook with several worksheets for different properties. I need to create a worksheet to extract the current month's lease payment from each property's worksheet based on a date range. So if it is February, 2012, the new worksheet would show the amount of the lease payment due for...

Data validation - List - different worksheet [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed office 2010.I have a excel file created with excel-2003.Data validation-list-different worksheet is not working when opening Excel file in 97-2003 compatibility mode.But Data validation-list-same worksheet is working. Can u please anyone suggest me to resolve this.

Excel: Linking from one worksheet to another [ 8 Answers ]

I'd like to link from a cell in one worksheet to a LINE in another. If that doesn't make sense, I've got a member list of people with address, phone, etc. For folk that have not renewed this year, I want to have a separate worksheet that documents my contact efforts... so to link from the...

Gridlines for MS Excel Worksheet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I have installed MS Excel 2000 and MS Excel 2003 on my two emachines computers with Windows XP. Both versions of Excel are perfect on one computer, but they are not on the other one. On my second computer, Excel worksheets of both versions never have gridlines. The sheets or tables look...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.