Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zylack93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2019, 10:13 PM
    What to do if my crush blocked me?
    I've had this cute girl in my instagram, who seems interested in me and was liking each and every one of my posts. So I wrote a nice poem capitalising the letters of some words and scattering the words that shows her name, which said (her name) and (I love you). I also sent her a hint as a message to check the capital letters. Now she has blocked me. Wtf what's wrong with it?. Can someone give me an advise ? Girls what do you think?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 1, 2019, 02:30 AM
    What you did seems a little creepy. Well, very creepy. I doubt you know her well enough to have told her you love her. Time to let it go and move on. Get to know someone in real life before you tell them you love them.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 1, 2019, 02:16 PM
    It was probably the I love you
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 1, 2019, 07:05 PM
    Let me guess you have never met each other but she has a cute picture. Is it safe to say you love the picture but hardly know the girl? Yeah you creeped her out. How long have you been instagramming? How old are you both?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear blocked [ 2 Answers ]

I have felt as if my ear has been blocked for a week now. It feels like the blockage is deep inside . Ive been getting headaches and I can smell a gross smell through my nostril on the same side as that ear but no one else can smell it so it seems like it's coming from inside !

Blocked #s [ 1 Answers ]

On one phone with caller Id I get private caller on my other phone the caller shows blocked WHO IS CALLING? I *69 but it did not work for that number Thanks

Read topics; still puzzled.blocked vent or blocked drain [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi all. I just bought a ranch with a crawl space. My waste drain begins at my washer machine, past the kitchen sink, pass the bathroom tub and ties in with the main sewer line with the toilet and vent stack at the back of the main drain before it exits to the street at the front side...

Why has he not blocked me? [ 10 Answers ]

It’s been nearly 7 years and counting since my ex walked out of my life. It’s been a really long heart breaking road to travel. But I did it. I think I have survived me! But, something keeps me still missing him. I find myself on AOL message where I still have him on my buddy list and since I can...

How can I get around my school blocked sites? They even got proxy sites blocked. [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get around my school blocked sites. They even got our proxy sites blocked> is their any other way?

View more questions Search