Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2019, 07:22 PM
    The Corruption of Power
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 1, 2019, 07:10 PM
    The dufus was corrupt before he had power. He was cruel before he was elected. Great cartoon.
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2019, 01:39 AM
    You're right - it needs a better caption.
    Expert

Jul 2, 2019, 02:26 AM
    The dems have been to Clint Tx and reported on the deplorable conditions while strangely the duficans have not. While the dems are blamed for these conditions repubs have no solutions either. Of course a human process is a foreign idea despite the high season numbers, so I don't understand why doing NOTHING but warehousing migrants is a great idea.

He got his money so we shall see how it's spent and how long it takes to do something about this inhuman conduct.
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2019, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    so I don't understand why doing NOTHING but warehousing migrants is a great idea.

He got his money so we shall see how it's spent and how long it takes to do something about this inhuman conduct.
    Trump's inhumane conduct is nothing but a strategic ploy to get funding for his wall. He has stated as much in his twitter world. He cares not a whit for children. He would call them collateral damage.

Trump's supporters have a lot to answer for. They are on record as putting Trump's "policies" above the care of children. The death toll is now at 7 children.

This is far beyond incompetence.

It is evil.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 2, 2019, 07:53 PM
    Maybe the generals will let him drive a tank on the Fourth.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2019, 07:46 AM
    Good thing the supporters of Hillary are sold on the ideas of civility, diversity, inclusion, and tolerance. Good grief.

In the meantime, dozens of children are shot each year in the democrat, liberal stronghold of Chicago. Strangely, you do not choose to discuss that. Shame. Entire neighborhoods live in fear, but since that does not fit into the "hate Trump" ideology, we just choose to ignore it. Does that put the supporters of the dem government of Chicago in the camp of those who do not care about the deaths of children?
    Expert

Jul 3, 2019, 10:08 AM
    Should we think you actually care about the living sitting in the bastion of conservative hypocrisy in the south?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 3, 2019, 11:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Good thing the supporters of Hillary are sold on the ideas of civility, diversity, inclusion, and tolerance. Good grief.

In the meantime, dozens of children are shot each year in the democrat, liberal stronghold of Chicago. Strangely, you do not choose to discuss that. Shame. Entire neighborhoods live in fear, but since that does not fit into the "hate Trump" ideology, we just choose to ignore it. Does that put the supporters of the dem government of Chicago in the camp of those who do not care about the deaths of children?
    I'm doing everything I can to get all guns taken away and barrels melted.
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2019, 11:31 AM
    Should we think you actually care about the living sitting in the bastion of conservative hypocrisy in the south?
    About as prejudiced a statement as I have heard in a long time. That's something I have long noticed in many liberals. Prejudice is bad when practiced by others, but just fine when practiced by liberals. Why is that?

I'm doing everything I can to get all guns taken away and barrels melted.
    That's not the point. You and others on this board talk incessantly about the southern border. OK. Fair enough since it needs to be talked about. But you NEVER bring up the ongoing crisis of violence in our large cities which is on a scale dozens of times greater than what we see on the border. Why is that?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 3, 2019, 11:44 AM
    That's not the point. You and others on this board talk incessantly about the southern border. OK. Fair enough since it needs to be talked about. But you NEVER bring up the ongoing crisis of violence in our large cities which is on a scale dozens of times greater than what we see on the border. Why is that?
    Of course that's the point! And I haven't talked incessantly about our southern border. Our talking about violence in cities does nothing to stop it. What does?
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2019, 11:53 AM
    Of course that's the point! And I haven't talked incessantly about our southern border. Our talking about violence in cities does nothing to stop it. What does?
    First of all, I'm glad you're posting again. You went silent there for a while.

Secondly, I was not talking about you so much as others on this board who plainly hate Trump and harp endlessly on anything they see as a problem with his administration. And you are right. Talking about things does nothing to change them, be it Chicago or the southern border.
    Expert

Jul 3, 2019, 12:26 PM
    Guilty as charged. How else should I react to child abuse and criminal neglect?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 3, 2019, 12:48 PM
    Again I ask, what does create change?
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2019, 01:11 PM
    Again I ask, what does create change?
    Great question. Public pressure responding to the truth???

How else should I react to child abuse and criminal neglect?
    I don't blame you for your response. It's the selective nature of the response that concerns me. It's like you respond to anything that will make Trump look bad, but not to other areas, just as bad and even worse, that might make democrats look bad.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 3, 2019, 01:25 PM
    Great question. Public pressure responding to the truth???
    Public pressure on those who can make change happen. Some of those are the perps themselves.
    I don't blame you for your response. It's the selective nature of the response that concerns me. It's like you respond to anything that will make Trump look bad, but not to other areas, just as bad and even worse, that might make democrats look bad.
    Anything that will make Trump look bad??? He does a fantastic job all by himself!
    Expert

Jul 3, 2019, 03:39 PM
    "Anything that will make Trump look bad??? He does a fantastic job all by himself!"

Add depraved indifference to my list of charges.
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2019, 09:50 PM
    Anything that will make Trump look bad??? He does a fantastic job all by himself!
    Is the same thing true of the democratic machine in Chicago making themselves look bad by the killings of children? If so, why is it that you don't bring that up?

Add depraved indifference to my list of charges.
    Indifference to depravity seems to be a widespread problem.
    Expert

Jul 4, 2019, 03:04 AM
    You have held 4 dead Americans in Benghazi against Hillary yet stand silent for the 7 dead in America. I guess the lives of migrant kids doesn't matter.
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2019, 04:09 AM
    You have held 4 dead Americans in Benghazi against Hillary yet stand silent for the 7 dead in America. I guess the lives of migrant kids doesn't matter.
    You are quiet on the 4 and vocal on the 7. In what way are you better? And of course, in the meantime, hundreds are shot and killed in Chicago every year, many of them children, and you have no comment on that. I can only suppose it is because you can't pin that on Trump and that's what this is all about. People don't care about those migrant children. They despise Trump and want to express that. It is politics disguised as charity.

It is tragic that children have died on the border. It remains to be seen if the border patrol itself is at fault.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Power and corruption in literature [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Could you recommend me some books (novels, novelas... ) that deal with power and corruption? It can be a contemporary book but also a classic piece of literature. Tnak you!

Corruption in HMRI [ 1 Answers ]

Why no action is taken against corruption in HMRI ,ANDHRA PRADESH,INDIA

Need help with e-mail corruption [ 1 Answers ]

My Yahoo e-mail server has corrupted files. Thousands of e-mails from 10 years ago keep loading up and crashing my mac. Who can help me with this problem? Gail

Tackling corruption [ 3 Answers ]

How are female candidates in Africa tackling corruption in their campaigns

Product corruption [ 6 Answers ]

didn't want to retort but I feel it necessary. a certain person has chosen to write things about which me which are irrelevant and untrue - fair enough. to misguide a whole board - a no go. I have been in contact with various internet scam fraud prevention authorities, in time people who...

View more questions Search