Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 4, 2019, 05:01 AM
    We here were not quiet on the four, the debate was rather robust when it happened, sorry you missed it, but currently the deaths of migrants is literally several hundred a year, and has been for decades, but I narrowed my news feeds to just deaths of migrants by border patrol and since there are so many sources, I won't bore you with the links you so hate. Unsure of how you search and maybe I can help but I start with simple Google searches.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2019, 05:34 AM
    I don't think hundreds of migrants a year are dying, or at least not in custody. If that many are really dying as they illegally cross the border, then we need to start building a wall tomorrow to stop such a senseless loss of lives.

Have a good Fourth.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 4, 2019, 05:52 AM
    Seems if you can pay a coyote you can buy a plane ticket but that's just me and that's what a wall may bring next, if indeed it slows the flow down, because for the money over time I don't think it's worth it and the money is better spent just invading Central America and exterminating the rats that make it unlivable. Just me!

Happy and safe 4th.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Power and corruption in literature [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Could you recommend me some books (novels, novelas... ) that deal with power and corruption? It can be a contemporary book but also a classic piece of literature. Tnak you!

Corruption in HMRI [ 1 Answers ]

Why no action is taken against corruption in HMRI ,ANDHRA PRADESH,INDIA

Need help with e-mail corruption [ 1 Answers ]

My Yahoo e-mail server has corrupted files. Thousands of e-mails from 10 years ago keep loading up and crashing my mac. Who can help me with this problem? Gail

Tackling corruption [ 3 Answers ]

How are female candidates in Africa tackling corruption in their campaigns

Product corruption [ 6 Answers ]

didn't want to retort but I feel it necessary. a certain person has chosen to write things about which me which are irrelevant and untrue - fair enough. to misguide a whole board - a no go. I have been in contact with various internet scam fraud prevention authorities, in time people who...

View more questions Search