be gone troll

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annoying Sanders Supporters [ 49 Answers ]

It's great that Clinton has secured the Democratic nomination but is anyone else fed up with the childish, irrational and fanatical Sanders supporters? I can't think of any candidate in recent history other than Trump who has such immature, disrespectful supporters. I think that Sanders himself is...

Car repossessed in 2010 want to go Chapter 7 can I wipe out this debt off... [ 0 Answers ]

My husband's vehicle was repocessed in 2010, We are now filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy can we still claim this liability. Where do I llst this on the bankruptcy schedules and forms?

Bernie MADOFF( scumbag) [ 2 Answers ]

Hello person, whoever reads this message... There's a bit of a debate going on here I want to ask you all How did the bernard madoff ponzi scheme affect America??

Bernie Madoff 24 hours later in jail [ 2 Answers ]

So, for all you folks who haven't heard, Bernie Madoff after spending 24 hours in jail has decided he doesn't like the accommodations and wants to be out on bail and wants to go home. His lawyer says he needs constant access to him. Bernie now claims to have more money stashed away and...

View more questions Search