Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2019, 10:55 AM
    I find it strange that the conversation is around what you call such camps
    Yeah it is stunning how labels have such impact . But once AOC started calling them that ;the whole lefty world became an echo chamber .

I already gave my suggestion about how they can be closed .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2019, 11:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Would you rather be in Obama's detention camp or Trump's concentration camp? No rambling allowed; choose one or the other.
    Terrific response!!

Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I find it strange that the conversation is around what you call such camps rather than what goes on in them and how they are run.
    Just another way for the loony right-wing to divert the conversation from reailty.
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2019, 11:18 AM
    Speaking of the echo chamber ;
    all the Sunday shows hit the President and VP with endless questions about children held in border detention centers. Do you remember the same Sunday hosts ever bringing it up in the 8 years the emperor held kids in the same centers, that he built?
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2019, 11:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Yeah it is stunning how labels have such impact . But once AOC started calling them that ;the whole lefty world became an echo chamber .
    AOC was 1000% correct - as attested to by the many survivors and relatives of survivors of the Nazi camps. They began as concentration camps and developed into death camps.

all the Sunday shows hit the President and VP with endless questions about children held in border detention centers. Do you remember the same Sunday hosts ever bringing it up in the 8 years the emperor held kids in the same centers, that he built?
    Speaking of diversionary tactics. The children are in locked cages NOW. NOW.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2019, 11:21 AM
    You must have missed my question. I'll give you a second chance.

Would you rather be in Obama's detention camp or Trump's concentration camp? No rambling allowed; choose one or the other.
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2019, 11:21 AM
    looks no different to me

https://www.cnn.com/2014/06/12/opini...ren/index.html
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2019, 11:48 AM
    Would you rather be in Obama's detention camp or Trump's concentration camp?
    Your political prejudice is on open and clear display. Obama's centers are "detention camps", but Trumps are "concentration camp(s)."

Trump Derangement Syndrome at work.
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2019, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Your political prejudice is on open and clear display. Trump's centers are "detention camps", but Trumps are "concentration camp(s)."

A Freudian slip? Who has the political prejudice now?

I don't say Trump supporters are deranged, but I agree with you when you say it. An unusual piece of honesty from you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 23, 2019, 11:56 AM
    I agree and the loony right has the worst case of DDS I ever saw. DDS-Dufus Derangement Syndrome! Enphasis on the dufus, derangement and SIN part.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2019, 11:56 AM
    Your political prejudice is on open and clear display. Trump's centers are "detention camps", but Trumps are "concentration camp(s)."

Speaking of derangement ... your honest self finally shifted into gear.
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2019, 12:02 PM
    I don't say Trump supporters are deranged, but I agree with you when you say it. An unusual piece of honesty from you.
    To anyone familiar with message boards, it was plainly a slip of the keyboard, but even at that, it was still not a dig at Trump. You really need to get out of your "make it up as you go along" fantasy world. But for the sake of the sleepy, I did make the correction.
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2019, 12:07 PM
    I did make the correction.
    Too late - your true feelings are forever etched on this board.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2019, 12:08 PM
    To anyone familiar with message boards, it was plainly a slip of the keyboard, but even at that, it was still not a dig at Trump. You really need to get out of your "make it up as you go along" fantasy world. But for the sake of the sleepy, I did make the correction.
    Freud and Jung would have a few things to say about this.
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2019, 12:10 PM
    Too late - your true feelings are forever etched on this board.
    That made me laugh. "Forever etched on this board"?? I guess that is supposed to make me panic. "Oh no! Athos has forever etched my words on this board! What shall I do??"

Have you always been such a lover of drama?
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2019, 12:12 PM
    That made me laugh. "Forever etched on this board"?? I guess that is supposed to make me panic.??"
    Keep it up. We're all enjoying your freaking out.
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2019, 12:16 PM
    Keep it up. We're all enjoying your freaking out.
    Have you always lived in this fantasy world of yours? I've never seen anything quite like it. You just make it up to suit you. It's really a sad sight to behold. I feel sorry for you. I hope I am never as eaten up with hatred and bitterness as you seem to be.
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2019, 12:19 PM
    I hope I am never as eaten up with hatred and bitterness as you seem to be.
    You're already far ahead of me in that department. I LIKE Obama! How about you?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2019, 12:22 PM
    Have you always lived in this fantasy world of yours? I've never seen anything quite like it. You just make it up to suit you. It's really a sad sight to behold. I feel sorry for you. I hope I am never as eaten up with hatred and bitterness as you seem to be.
    Rather than acknowledge fault and apologize, the guilty too often accuse and shame the other.
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2019, 12:24 PM
    You're already far ahead of me in that department. I LIKE Obama! How about you?
    Finally. A reasonable comment to reply to. I don't like Obama but then I've never met him. I did not like his presidency. Too much lying, scandal, deficit spending, etc.

I don't like Trump. He has a vindictive, shady side that I find unappealing, but I do appreciate what he has done for the economy and his efforts to appoint reasonable court judges. His willingness, aided and abetted by the Congress, to engage in reckless, deficit spending is atrocious. But considering who the dems are considering to run against him, I imagine I will vote for him again.
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2019, 12:31 PM
    Rather than acknowledge fault and apologize, the guilty too often accuse and shame the other.
    That's funny. You are doing precisely what you are accusing others of doing.

What fault?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

Trump the new utopian leftist big government dreamer . [ 17 Answers ]

Remember how we mocked the lofty utopian rhetoric of the emperor ...his victory was 'the moment history would record the oceans would recede' ????? Well add herr Donald to the list of dreamers . His inauguration speech was chock full of expectations . Trump will bring back our jobs,bring back...

Your government at work [ 5 Answers ]

On March 22, the Compost reported that federal workers in an underground cave are still processing retirement papers by hand. Inside a Pennsylvania limestone mine 230 feet below the earth, 600 employees of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) process retirement papers for government workers....

Government contracted work [ 5 Answers ]

I was hired by a union contractor to do some work out of state, out of town and out of the country, all these jobs were on the military base, a government contract. Am I supposed to get prevailing wage rate? I'm a comm and system installer, very experienced, based out of California. Do you know...

View more questions Search