Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2019, 12:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    That's funny. You are doing precisely what you are accusing others of doing.
    Nice try, jl. But no, you win the prize for that one.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2019, 12:36 PM
    Nice try, jl. But no, you win the prize for that one.
    Illogical response.
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2019, 07:01 PM
    This can be a strange board. There's a flurry of activity, and then it's like everyone goes out to get some dinner and stays out.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2019, 07:05 PM
    This can be a strange board. There's a flurry of activity, and then it's like everyone goes out to get some dinner and stays out.
    When there were more of us, something was happening every minute. Now we're fewer in number, older and slower, and spread across two time zones. And dinner and the after-dinner nap are VERY important!
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2019, 07:08 PM
    When there were more of us, something was happening every minute. Now we're fewer members, older and slower, and spread across two time zones.
    That's unfortunate. I actually did practically all of my posting on the plumbing category, but that kind of dried up, so then I noticed the current events. But as you say, it's the same six or seven members and we basically are saying the same things for about the fifteenth time. Still, it's interesting to see the points of view of others.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2019, 07:13 PM
    That's unfortunate. I actually did practically all of my posting on the plumbing category, but that kind of dried up, so then I noticed the current events. But as you say, it's the same six or seven members and we basically are saying the same things for about the fifteenth time. Still, it's interesting to see the points of view of others.
    I could change my name, put on a disguise, and agree with you on everything.
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2019, 07:18 PM
    I could change my name, put on a disguise, and agree with you on everything.
    A rose by any other name would still be a liberal. (said with humor)

Besides, I prefer to hear what others believe. My goal for the future is to eliminate personal references by me. Can't control what others do, but I can control me. Well, most of the time I can.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2019, 07:20 PM
    Can't control what others do, but I can control me. Well, most of the time I can.
    The last thing we need on here is you running amok!
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2019, 07:22 PM
    The last thing we need on here is you running amok!
    Perhaps I can merely walk amok.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2019, 07:46 PM

There is a time of the year when things go quiet, dark even. It must be because the sun is out. I don't come here to talk crap so I just watch and maybe there is something interesting. Right now, not so much. I feel we have exhausted the complain about Trump, rehash Hilliary and other failed campaigns and so we are left with prelude to war
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Jun 23, 2019, 09:45 PM
    Maybe a different approach? not a matter of right or wrong, good or bad, arguing with someone who can defend.
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2019, 10:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    Maybe a different approach? not a matter of right or wrong, good or bad, arguing with someone who can defend.
    Debate for debate's sake, I don't think so. We all have opinions so we can fairly state those, but arguing back and forth like a pack of juveniles
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Jun 23, 2019, 11:16 PM
    Would you rather be in Obama's detention camp or Trump's concentration camp? No rambling allowed; choose one or the other.
    Why is this an issue with you? Ask a kid that same question, how do you think he/she would answer? not a matter of right or wrong, good or bad. It's not just about arguing ( Debate for debate's sake) with someone who can defend.

The children are in locked cages
    Throw a tin blanket over it and call it a fort. What kid doesn't like living in a fort.

If you haunt seen, "Life Is Beautiful (1997)", you really need too.

Ya don't have too, ya don't have to live like a refugee
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2019, 03:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    Throw a tin blanket over it and call it a fort. What kid doesn't like living in a fort.

Words fail me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 24, 2019, 03:33 PM
    That was as cruel as the dufus and his minions child abuse tactics.
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2019, 04:03 PM
    What part of illegal alien don't you understand? These people are criminals, law breakers and all you can say is that temporarily housing them is cruel
    Expert

Jun 24, 2019, 04:10 PM
    No Clete that's the dufus spin to justify his cruelty and hide his mismanagement. They are neither illegal nor criminals and deserve the milk of Christian kindness until we sort the mess out. I don't think I've heard the dufus mention Jesus not once, and his sidekick smiling Mike is as fake as they come.
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2019, 06:59 PM
    They are neither illegal nor criminals and deserve the milk of Christian kindness until we sort the mess out.
    You don't know a single one of them, but you know they all deserve the milk of Christian kindness? What insight.
    Expert

Jun 24, 2019, 07:09 PM
    You don't know them either, and that's what a humane process seeks to find out. Surely you don't think the kids are criminals and don't deserve your Christian kindness? Maybe you don't care?
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2019, 08:02 PM
    You don't know a single one of them, but you know they all deserve the milk of Christian kindness? What insight.
    In Clint, Texas, a government compliance team composed of lawyers from Willamette University discovered conditions so bad they decided not to keep quiet about what they found as originally planned but went to the press a few days ago so that the American government (Trump) would be shamed to take action. The inmates have dwindled from 155 in a facility built for men to 35 as the publicity was so bad even Trump had to do something.

Here's what they found:
    Ages 0,0,1,2,4,5 0, 2,1 - and on and on.
    Sleeping on concrete including infants.
    Being fed frankenfood three times a day for days on end.
    Children filthy - no soap, no diapers, no hygiene even minimally.
    Lice infestation, no showers.

The situation was so bad the team considered it life-threatening. So they went to the press to expose Trump's policies. Clint is right outside of El Paso and it was by chance they stumbled onto it.

Yet you refuse them the milk of Christian kindness because you don't know them! Does an infant need an ID for you to offer help?

I could not help but be reminded of your previous support and approval of your God slaughtering Canaanite children because their parents didn't measure up - just like the parents of these innocents. In case some don't survive, you'll be sure to tell the world they will go to hell because they are unbelievers. You've got it covered from infancy to death.

You are one sick puppy, jls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

Trump the new utopian leftist big government dreamer . [ 17 Answers ]

Remember how we mocked the lofty utopian rhetoric of the emperor ...his victory was 'the moment history would record the oceans would recede' ????? Well add herr Donald to the list of dreamers . His inauguration speech was chock full of expectations . Trump will bring back our jobs,bring back...

Your government at work [ 5 Answers ]

On March 22, the Compost reported that federal workers in an underground cave are still processing retirement papers by hand. Inside a Pennsylvania limestone mine 230 feet below the earth, 600 employees of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) process retirement papers for government workers....

Government contracted work [ 5 Answers ]

I was hired by a union contractor to do some work out of state, out of town and out of the country, all these jobs were on the military base, a government contract. Am I supposed to get prevailing wage rate? I'm a comm and system installer, very experienced, based out of California. Do you know...

View more questions Search