Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allissadee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2019, 02:25 AM
    Wyoming probation, unapproved bf, will marriage help?
    Yes I am wondering about my probation. I am on misdemeanor probation, and my probation officer dont like my boyfriend, so she will not approve him to be around me. If we got married, could she still keep us apart? Can we get married? Please tell me the laws about this, and if theres anyway around it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2019, 04:39 AM
    Why doesn't she like your boyfriend? Have they met? How much longer will you be on probation? PO's have a lot of pull with what happens to their clients, so there has to be more to this story, or the PO has a very compelling reason for getting in your personal business. Any idea what that is? Marriage might make the situation worse so I suggest dealing with your probation first before you move on to other things.

I don't know how far your PO will go, so any additional details or history would surely help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unapproved by council dwelling [ 1 Answers ]

Mwy daughter moved into a house that had not been council approved,upon council doing their inspection they deemed not passed.(hey had been told that if it didn't pass they would have to move and that they would get all the rent they had paid and that they would also be re-imbursed moving costs,now...

Missouri Tenant Rights - Unapproved Lease Extension [ 16 Answers ]

I have ended my lease with my apartment and provided more than the 30 day advance notice that is required. My landlord sent me a letter acknowledging that he received my letter but that my lease expires at the end of the month June 30th rather than June 4th. I only signed a one year lease that...

Need info on early release from probation in Wyoming? [ 1 Answers ]

I was ordered to serve 2 to 4 year probation in Wyoming , after serving two and a half years my PO ask the DA if he would be opposed to a early release, after waiting two months with no answer my PO filed a motion to the court for early release. My question is will the judge see this motion or can...

Approved vs unapproved media bias [ 5 Answers ]

After seemingly learning his lesson last year, Obama has reopened his war on Fox News. In a hard hitting interview in Rolling Stone, Obama (after laughing at the question) called Fox News "destructive" right after acknowledging his role in protecting a free press of course. Shortly after...

Marriage while on probation [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if you could still get married while on probation. Wasnt' sure if they could stop you, especially if you have to get married in the same county. Please let me know! Thank you!

View more questions Search