Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 8, 2019, 12:25 PM
    Should I include the illegal employees he had for years? I'll repeat without the actual statements the question is moot and what does it matter how many employees he has? Wells Fargo has employees, but did that prevent them from doing dirt? Walmart has employees too, but does that stop them from subsidizing their employees with your tax dollars, or cheap overseas labor?

Does that let him off the hook for stiffing American banks, or contractors that worked for him? Or running scam schools and charities of which he has been banned from doing? Does owning luxury hotels in Washington relieve him of cutting deals with those clients on the taxpayer dime?

When you going to stop holding your nose at his antics, words and behavior, for tax crumbs and right wing judges?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2019, 12:40 PM
    Should I include the illegal employees he had for years? I'll repeat without the actual statements the question is moot and what does it matter how many employees he has? Wells Fargo has employees, but did that prevent them from doing dirt? Walmart has employees too, but does that stop them from subsidizing their employees with your tax dollars, or cheap overseas labor?

Does that let him off the hook for stiffing American banks, or contractors that worked for him? Or running scam schools and charities of which he has been banned from doing? Does owning luxury hotels in Washington relieve him of cutting deals with those clients on the taxpayer dime?
    You should include facts that can be corroborated, not mere rumor mill materials from the liberal media.

Now is he an angel? Of course not. I have no doubt he has been guilty of, at the least, skirting the law, just as I am convinced the same is true of Obama and both Clintons. So your protest seem a little disingenuous considering your silence about the others.

That has been my concern all along. I don't care for the "holier than thou" attitude of liberals who supported an administration with a long list of its own scandals.
    Expert

Jul 8, 2019, 02:48 PM
    Your so called scandals are old past news but the dufus is right now scandoulous. Forget the financial reports, all we have to do is pick up a newspaper for the latest like his buddy Epstien the child molester and sex slave ringmaster being arrested at the airport on his jet. Lo and behold the dufus Sec of labor had him years ago, and let him go to keep doing his nasty thang to young girls with his rich friends.

You don't need a link, it's all over the news.
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2019, 04:22 PM
    all we have to do is pick up a newspaper for the latest like his buddy Epstien the child molester and sex slave ringmaster being arrested at the airport on his jet. Lo and behold the dufus Sec of labor had him years ago, and let him go to keep doing his nasty thang to young girls with his rich friends.
    Yep, and Cori Gauff lost at Wimbleson today. I'm sure you'll try to pin that on Trump as well. I mean, how far a stretch are you willing to make to accommodate your Trump Derangement Syndrome???

In case you haven't noticed, and I'm sure you haven't, it is your beloved Bill Clinton who is in some hot water over this Epstein deal. As reported by Fox, "Documents obtained by Fox News in 2016 indicated that Clinton took at least 26 trips flying aboard Epstein's private jet, known as the "Lolita Express," and apparently ditched his Secret Service detail on some of the excursions. Separately, claims in court showed that President Trump may have flown on the jet at least once, as well."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bil...spokesman-says
    Expert

Jul 10, 2019, 06:28 AM
    Take it easy I don't think I pinned anything on the dufus, but he did nominate Acosta, who approved and negotiated Epstien's sweetheart deal, and to be fair he was confirmed in the senate with some dems voting with repubs. They all knew, including the dufus of the Epstien deal because a few dems questioned Acosta about it. Beyond that I haven't accused anyone of anything but it is a SCANDAL, and people are calling for Acosta to resign.

Another dufus critter may bite the dust amid scandal and controversy. Besides if you called Bill a lying cheater, how could anyone argue the accuracy of that statement.
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2019, 09:03 AM
    all we have to do is pick up a newspaper for the latest like his buddy Epstien the child molester and sex slave ringmaster being arrested
    Sure sounds like you're trying to pin something on Trump.

I would agree that if the news stories are true and complete, then Acosta needs to go today. His hiring is a poor reflection on Trump.

Biggest target so far in this whole deal is BC. It seems that he lied when he said he only flew four times. There is good evidence that it was in excess of twenty times. Given his history, the story would seem believable.

Besides if you called Bill a lying cheater, how could anyone argue the accuracy of that statement.
    I'm not sure what your point is.
    Expert

Jul 10, 2019, 09:56 AM
    Bill is a lying cheater maybe not to the degree as the dufus, but that's a fair statement though, but unless you can tie him to the bad behavior of Epstien, then it's just a small part of a bigger story thus far. A lot of rich important people had rides on his jet. Acosta as I said is but the latest swamp critter caught in controversy and scandal. He ain't the first and unlikely to be the last.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2019, 03:32 PM
    but unless you can tie him to the bad behavior of Epstien, then it's just a small part of a bigger story thus far.
    It has already been established that Bubba dismissed his secret service protection whenever he travelled with Epstein to his sex island .

but he did nominate Acosta
    And Mueller and Comey running the investigation for the FBI agreed to end their investigation with the deal .Epstein was working under the direction of Att General Alberto Gonzalez. Nobody's hands are clean in this case
    Expert

Jul 11, 2019, 03:36 PM
    Lots of rich guys shaking in their boots?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unearned rent had a credit balance on July 31 of 2,700, on July 31 the balance was a [ 1 Answers ]

Unearned Rent had a credit balance of 2,700 on July 1st, on July 31st the balance was 700, what is the adjusting Journal entry?

I suppose to see my period on the 10 of July and today is 22 of July. [ 0 Answers ]

But today I start to see dark brown coming out, it's was little, I'm a bit worry because I was happy bbefore I taught I'm pregnant. I'm sad.

No excitement [ 20 Answers ]

I don't think I'm depressed. However, everyday just gets more and more uninteresting. I am in college I have school work to do, I have games to play, I have plenty of time on my hands. It's just that nothing seems to get my attention anymore. If I buy a new video game feels like I've played it...

View more questions Search