Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gentleman2222 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2019, 07:12 PM
    Shall a trade school that trains ppl to become venture capitalists be a S-Corp or LLC
    I am a venture capitalist and a U.S citizen who will be establishing a for-profit trade school to train people to become venture capitalists. Between the S-Corp and the LLC legal entity, can you tell me which one I should choose and why?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 19, 2019, 03:06 PM
    In your training, what would you recommend to the people, you are suppose to be training/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What was the address for abc tec. And trade school in tucson az [ 2 Answers ]

What was the address for abc tec. And trade school in tucson az

Grant or scholarship for trade school [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I was wondering if there is any financial assistance (grants or scholarships) that I can find to go to school to be a nail tech. I know that its not all that expensive but it's $7,000 which is about $7,000 more than I have. So I am looking to see if there is any scholarships or...

Trade school [ 1 Answers ]

Do you need a h.s. diploma or g.e.d to go to a trade or vocational school

Trade School [ 2 Answers ]

The media is full of advertisements for trade schools computers, motorcycle, etc. I have conducted extensive research and cannot find a clear conscience answer. Are the schools worth the money and expense? One of the motorcycle schools for example upon graduation offers an entire set of tools. ...

View more questions Search