Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 21, 2019, 05:34 AM
    I'm sure that's very comforting for the targets of any infractions that lands them in the criminal justice system. In the case of someone like Hope Hicks she has admitted to telling white lies over small things which is her version that begs the question of what small things she told those white lies about, and why you need two teams of lawyers to explain it.

The disparity in prosecution and sentencing between powder and rock cocaine is a huge one, and that's but one example off the top of my head. Equal protection under the law has long been a fallacy that sounds good but has little basis in fact.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2019, 06:35 AM
    Costs money to OBJECT at the proper time, which they did extensively the other day. The gloves come off after the August recess I suspect.
    This is redundant BS . If they have something start the impeachment .

. Hope Hicks can, and has a rich guy behind her and she isn't even being prosecuted for a crime, it was just a hearing. So you don't think there are two sets of criminal justice for the rich and poor?
    Anyone who testifies to Congress and does not have representation present is nuts . She has already spent a fortune on that and before this week had many hours of testimony between both houses of Congress and Mueller's investigators . All they are looking for is a perjury trap . Stop the games .
    Expert

Jun 21, 2019, 07:52 AM
    Hicks needs a lawyer alright as even without the transcripts of her testimony I have already gleaned she was helping cover up many of the dufus antics, and that was outlined in the Mueller Report. Not surprising at all the right is impatient, but not so much at the stall tactics of the dufus. The only ones worried about perjury traps are LIARS who can't keep their story straight, and we all know the dufus falls in that category, so his cohorts may be as confused about which LIE they should tell. Hicks whole testimony is based on NOT answering questions, so it's good she has two sets of expensive lawyers.

Sader blew off his testimony before the house Intell committee this morning so we may have nothing to chew on this weekend except this Iran shakedown, saber rattling debacle until a subpoena can be issued. Or maybe Roy Moore trying again in Alabama.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2019, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Stop the games .

As soon as the color of Trump's clothing is the same as the color of his hair.
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2019, 09:20 AM
    Tal you'll have your fodder Sunday morning after Trump appears on 'Meet the Press' . I generally don't watch those Sunday shows but I may have to make the time to at least dvr it .
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Jun 21, 2019, 09:33 AM
    All they are looking for is a perjury trap . Stop the games .

What else they got if not the game? They got beat playing their own game...the game must go on!
    Expert

Jun 21, 2019, 10:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Tal you'll have your fodder Sunday morning after Trump appears on 'Meet the Press' . I generally don't watch those Sunday shows but I may have to make the time to at least dvr it .
    I can't wait for this red meat for the base spin fest. Answer questions? The dufus? On fake news? Rating bonanza for Chuck Todd! Must see TV for me!
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2019, 12:24 PM
    He doesn't shy away from leftist pit bulls . He allowed Clintoonopolis access for 48 hrs .
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Jun 21, 2019, 10:13 PM
    Name:  00R0R_kLU0U1PlJki_600x450.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  24.9 KB

God uses the foolish things of this Earth to confound the wise, I'll let you chew on that for a while
    Expert

Jun 22, 2019, 10:27 AM

jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2019, 11:16 AM
    The second cartoon where it is said, "If we win in 2020, you'll be able to come right in the front door," whose statement to a certain Russian official does that remind you of???
    Expert

Jun 22, 2019, 12:00 PM
    Maybe Obama colluded with the Russians, TWICE like the dufus did and will do again...he said so.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2019, 05:53 PM
    The real question here is when will the posturing end and dialogue begin?
    Expert

Jun 22, 2019, 06:16 PM
    Likely after the war.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

Lux Pro thermostast, low battery, after power outrage [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 Lux Pro psp511a thermostasts in my house, this morning there was a power outrage and both of them say low battery and no display, tried power braker, reversing batteries, fan switch is set to auto if move to on position the fan works, replace batteries, maybe the outrage damaged them ? Do...

An Officer's Outrage Over Fort Hood [ 5 Answers ]

So appropriate I felt this deserved to stand on its own apart from the other thread: By Major Shawn Keller As I noted on the other thread and Major Keller hints at, this administration had no problem concerning itself with "rightwing extremists" like "disgruntled military veterans" such...

View more questions Search