Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2019, 08:14 AM
    security, malwarebytes
    i have the free malwarebytes, should i pay for the real thing or get something else? tks
    fashiongarment Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2019, 02:54 AM
    Hello,

Whether you talk about Malwarebytes or any other antivirus. I recommend that you should purchase the antivirus. Free antiviruses are very less effective when it comes to catching some malware. So I recommend you to either pay for it or not use free Malwarebytes.

There is another way by which you can save your computer from the virus is by using the Linux Operating System.

I hope my answer would help you.

Please let me know if you need any help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is malwarebytes OK to use [ 2 Answers ]

Is the free malwarebytes OK to use? If I buy a protection, which one should it be ? I have verizon conpt service, thanks

Can I use both malwarebytes' and CA Security on my PC? [ 1 Answers ]

I just got my computer repaired and when I booted up I found that I have malwarebytes' Antimalware software. I reinstalled CA Security into my computer and kept the malwarebytes' too. Question, could both software slow down my computer... and should I keep both software? I'm not sure about this,...

Malwarebytes-superantispyware-antivirus real time protection [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! Is it safe to use malwarebytes and superantispyware with real protection, Alongside with my antivirus program? Do you know any compatibility problem? Thanks!

Scanned results from malwarebytes anti malware [ 2 Answers ]

I scanned my PC with malwarebyte anti-malware and it detected some hkey_classes_roots, hkey_current_user/software(Registry keys and values). No action were taken on them. should I click on the tab "remove selected" or "ignore" ? which option will fix better?

Malwarebytes vs. SuperAntiSpyware [ 8 Answers ]

I've been told that it's a good idea to run at least 2 different anti-spyware applications to capture the maximum amount of bad stuff. I use my CA Security Suite which comes from my ISP as my primary, and I've always used SpyBot as my secondary program. Recently, I did some online research...

View more questions Search