Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qnanow19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2019, 05:46 PM
    I Have Been Locked Out of My Gmail/YouTube Account, can you help me, please?
    I Have Been Locked Out of My Gmail/YouTube Account And Google Customer Service Is Not Providing Any Help!

Hi, I mainly use this account for YouTube. There is no emergency email nor phone number associated with the lost account. Furthermore, I have tried the "forgot password" option and provided the required answers best to my guess and even this did not help. Despite that I couldn't retrieve my last password accurately, I still remember 110% my previous password before it had been changed 9 months ago as notified by Google and yet this important piece of information is still not considered by Google and I keep getting the "unfortunately we couldn't verify your account” message!
    I repeat, I know 110% my previous password before it was changed 9 months ago. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks.
    apilinariosilvi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 27, 2019, 05:40 AM
    If phone number is associated with Gmail account you can easy to update your password otherwise its difficult to get back your gmail accont.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 27, 2019, 06:41 AM
    The typical process is not to retrieve a password, but to change it. That takes a system of verifications to reset the password. Can you reset the password as opposed to retrieving it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't my Youtube account activate? [ 0 Answers ]

I just made one a while ago, and already activated it, but it's always saying it's not. What's going on!

How can I disassociate Gmail and YouTube accounts? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi! I have ONE YouTube account that I use, but 3 Gmail accounts. Sometimes work requires me to be logged in to one Gmail account for quite a while, and yet get into YouTube. I know I can open another browser to log into both simultaneously, but it would really be nice if I could AT LEAST close down...

Can I find someone's channel on YouTube if I know his/her gmail address? [ 0 Answers ]

How can I find my friends' channel on you tube if I only know their gmail addresses?

How to delete gmail account and rediffmail account [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I want to know how to delete gmail account and also rediffmail account

View more questions Search