Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2019, 04:42 PM
    Estranged niece calls me after 30 years.
    An estranged niece of mine called me after 30 years. We live in different states.
    She said "She had not forgotten about me; that she saw I had written books on Amazon and that is how she found me." What do you think of this time span absence?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2019, 04:53 PM
    Be overjoyed that she called you! (I'm wondering where YOU have been during the past 30 years.)

Was it a reconnection phone call? What now?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 7, 2019, 04:39 AM
    Losing track of people is usually a two way street, no matter for how long and people can get busy especially younger people. Just curious though about her elders, mom, dad, cousins, are they also estranged?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 7, 2019, 05:52 PM
    I think she lost contact and is thinking about old times and found you. I found old high school and college friends after 40 years and a 1/2 sister after 40.
    It really means nothing but she found you on the internet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get full custody of my niece after 5 years [ 2 Answers ]

I have had my niece since she was 2 weeks old, she is now 5 her mother have been here to Pittsburgh once since I have had her and her father is in jail. I do have custody of her. I would like to get full custody of her. Her mother at the time was a prostitut and at that time she had given 2 other...

I love my 15 years old niece very much.But now we are apart [ 3 Answers ]

I love my 15 years old niece very much.But now we are apart bcoz her mom and dad realized our love and vanished me out from their place.She even loves me.It become two months but Still I am in deep sorrow.Every thing reminds of her. And I am unable to carry on my daily activities.whole day and...

My ex calls me for 3 years now [ 12 Answers ]

went out with this guy for 4 months then we broke up. After 3 months, he started calling me. After 2 weeks, he disappeared again. He calls after another month, talks for 3 weeks and then disappear again. It is always like this. It has now been 3 years. Sometimes he sees me on the road, and then...

Mother estranged me 35 years ago. [ 3 Answers ]

My story is that my mother raised me on welfare until I was 15 years old, and then she threw me on the street to fend for myself. When I was growing up she drank all the time. And I took care of my two sisters. Because she was never coherent as to what was going on. My question is why did she do...

My 6 years old niece [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I don't know how to start my question, I have a 6 years old niece. Any time that she gets a chance she tries to scratch her somewhere (vagina) by using her heel,my sister have been taking her to so many doctors but non of them was able to say what is the reason, we were thinking that is itchy...

View more questions Search