Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2019, 06:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Evidently they speak louder than even their names!
    What? You expect the top brass to hold a press conference to blast their boss? Rather foolish, when all you have to do is ignore stupidity and do your job.

Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    I think one of them was Colonel T. Wisenheimer.

I only wish Trump Had Ordered it, that would have been Hilarious.
    Be great if Trump were to order the Ship to be painted Pink with purple dots.
    Not much Difference having the United states military put on UN uniforms.

"Can You Believe This? It's True!"

Trump is The Commander and Chief! Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk...Eat it Suckers!

Yes it is. Where do you think you are? Welcome to Trump-Verse...A new reality (what else could it be) for all who experienced that stunning victory. You are welcome, for saving you from that Horrid Hillary.
    Glad to see your having a good time. You're still a nut! 8D
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2019, 07:15 AM
    What? You expect the top brass to hold a press conference to blast their boss? Rather foolish, when all you have to do is ignore stupidity and do your job.
    I'm responding to the claims by WG and Athos that they had the names of two admirals who had, as I understood, publicly stated they violated a direct command from the pres. No, I don't think there are admirals out there who have done that.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2019, 10:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You're still a nut! 8D

That made me laugh. Right to the point. LOL.

I'm responding to the claims by WG and Athos that they had the names of two admirals who had, as I understood, publicly stated they violated a direct command from the pres. No, I don't think there are admirals out there who have done that.

You're changing the wording again - just as I was about to provide one of the names for you to research. Your comment decided against that.

However, there's still a chance for you.

If you ask nicely, I may reconsider.
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Jun 12, 2019, 11:38 AM
    Glad to see your having a good time. You're still a nut! 8D
    Yes, I should fit in nicely.

I do enjoy your lambasting Trump.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2019, 12:17 PM
    You're changing the wording again - just as I was about to provide one of the names for you to research. Your comment decided against that.

However, there's still a chance for you.

If you ask nicely, I may reconsider.
    I'll make life easy for you. I don't care. I don't think you have the name of an admiral who said he just ignored an order from Trump which was your original assertion. If you do, post it. If not, then don't. Or go out and eat a nice dinner. Up to you. One way or the other, this whole thing is about 1/100,000 as important as Benghazi.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2019, 01:42 PM
    I'll make life easy for you. I don't care.

You don't care? You cudda fooled me.

And you didn't ask nicely, did you?

No soup for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History homework True or False if false rewrite it to make it true [ 23 Answers ]

Under Hammurabi's code,the penalty for every crime was death

I'd like opinions on how much this article is true or think its true [ 8 Answers ]

What does it mean to be a man today? How can men consciously express their masculinity without becoming cold or closed-hearted on the one hand… or wimpy and emasculated on the other? What’s the most loving way for a conscious man to express himself? Here are 10 ways to live more consciously as a...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

Is this really true ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Im a father of 3 and I live apart from my children. I have been paying court ordered child support since the divorce first started except for a period of unemployment. One of my children recently turned 18. Already graduated high school and is trying his hand at collage ( yes Im very proud...

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

View more questions Search