Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chris2019 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2019, 04:33 AM
    Curious about "sell your junk cars"
    We have seen having "we buy used cars or sell your junk cars" in most places around US. What did they pay to the car owners ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2019, 05:21 AM
    Best call and ask as some junk is worth more than others depending on where you are and the condition of the junk. Don't expect market value or anything close.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 28, 2019, 03:57 PM
    Around here, "junk cars" will bring about 200 to 400 dollars with titles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just curious "I buy junk cars" [ 7 Answers ]

Just curious, I see many signs on the streets saying "I buy junk cars". Does anyone know why/what they do with them. I assume they sell them but would like know specifically. Thanks

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Where is the "Cars and Trucks" topic section? [ 3 Answers ]

This is the most ridiculous site!! I am IN the Cars & Trucks section searching for answers but don't find one SO I push the ASK button and NOW THERE IS NO CARS AND TRUCKS TOPIC!! What is up with that?? I am so frustrated!! :mad: wroxx

View more questions Search