Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ElysiumPro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2019, 04:22 AM
    What are the most exciting IoT Projects in the field of agriculture?
    I'm pursuing an engineering student. For me, I want to know about the most exciting IoT projects in the field of agriculture.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 20, 2019, 04:41 AM
    World domination...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About Field Effect Transistor electric field strength. [ 1 Answers ]

In a field effect transistor they use a polarity to control to vary the electricity flowing through it. What is the maximum distance such a polarity can be projected over longer distances? I.E. one foot, one yard or one mile?

The relationship between the magnetic field and the solar field [ 2 Answers ]

What is the relationship between the magnetic field and the area surrounding solar planets? Does the sun is a large magnet, or what that attracts the sun and planets constantly driven? Are the lines that control the path of the planets have a magnetic domain relationship? I'm sorry to frequent...

Its bad but why we take it so exciting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi it's a ridiculous post... As I am a married woman of 35 (look too young of my age).. I got married to man 7 yrs elder to me selected by my parents... I was happy with him he is good we went abroad where he works.. and after birth of my first child 12 years before he sent me back to my home...

Can I do bsc in agriculture after diploma in agriculture? [ 0 Answers ]

Dear sir /mam, Can I do b Sc. In agriculture after diploma in agriculture? As I have already cleared my 11th but not 12th in science & can you give me details of colleges & university in India where I can do diploma in agriculture I have cleared my 10th with 62.4% in 2008 So, please give...

Can I change my career into IT field, I've DCT quali, but 10 yrs exp in other field. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm into logistics field for 9 yrs. I hv passed 3yrs diploma in computer technology. Now I aspire to change my career into IT field. Can I? If so what course I should persume?

View more questions Search