Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nkaufman Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2019, 04:56 PM
    A/C leaking water
    Hello,

Have a Furnace in the basement and see that water is dripping down from the furnace aluminum tube that goes to the second floor, don't see any water leaking from the tube that goes to the first floor.

What could be the cause?

Thanks,
    Specter1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2019, 01:47 PM
    Any condensation should be at the evaporator coils at the furnace in the basement and it should be drained to the exterior or other point of discharge. If you are getting water coming from the second floor then there is some other issue, such as un-insulated ductwork, but then the water would be on the outside of the duct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Surging water pressure & leaking water heater relief valve [ 19 Answers ]

Just recently the pressure of our water in the house surges when we turn a faucet on, and the city water company verified that our pressure in the house when we open a faucet is higher than the pressure in the lines in the street, and after the water runs is at a normal pressure (meaning their...

Surging water pressure & leaking water heater relief valve [ 1 Answers ]

This may be old, But I'm having the same problem now, so I don't see the issue with new info being posted to old posts... these are problems that happen all the time.

Rheem water heater is leaking water from bottom of tank. I need to shut the water of [ 4 Answers ]

How do I shut off the water to my Rheem water heater. It is leaking

Rheem water heater is leaking water from bottom of tank. I need to shut the water of [ 2 Answers ]

How do I shut off the water to my Rheem hot water tank. 40 gallon model # 21IR40DV

Very low water pressue to house after replacing leaking valve on water heater [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced the leaking valve leading to the hot water heater, drained the hot water heater, turned the main valve to the house back on and now have very low water pressure to the house (cold and hot) The house has galvanized metal pipes... HELP please!:confused:

View more questions Search