Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 31, 2019, 06:48 AM
    between the dufus domain in NY and The WH or ML, no telling who he is seeing or why.
    A president meeting people in secret??? Who ever heard of such a thing. It's a good thing that Loretta Lynch didn't secretly meet with Bill Clinton when his wife was under active FBI investigation. I'm sure Tal would have been greatly concerned about a meeting like that.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2019, 08:17 AM
    https://www.wsj.com/video/im-still-a...CE7A50DB2.html
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 31, 2019, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    A president meeting people in secret??? Who ever heard of such a thing. It's a good thing that Loretta Lynch didn't secretly meet with Bill Clinton when his wife was under active FBI investigation. I'm sure Tal would have been greatly concerned about a meeting like that.
    That meeting was inappropriate in the appearance but pales in comparison to what the dufus has done which is much more than suspicious on it's face and for what we don't know. but suffering from Clinton Traumatic Syndrome as you have been makes it understandable why you would conflate the two as equally dumb. The words, actions, and behavior of the dufus is demonstrably much more egregious than Lynch and the Clintons by far.
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

May 31, 2019, 09:53 AM
    So What? I am as American as you are. I VOTE too.
    Voting for candidates is not enough.
    Oh, That Time When Clinton Said Anyone Who Doesn’t Accept The Results Of An Election Is A Threat To Democracy

It's easy to talk about Trump having no Honor (deal breaking with Iran...you are joking?). Quote: "How can you Trust a deal breaker"...
    Honoring the vote???

I do believe the future of this country would have suffered for a very long time if Hillary had been elected. Voting by its very nature is an “instrumental” act: a means to an end. Voting is most commonly the act of choosing the best option among the viable options available. It is not an endorsement of the candidate’s character or even his or her positions. Many, many considerations may factor into one’s vote. By contrast, Hillary was supported foursquare by her party, its institutions, and its elected officials, who would not support her impeachment even if she were caught personally leading a burglary at the RNC. Neither candidate was fit for office, but only one candidate has a chance at being removed for unfitness.

How strange it is to argue that we voted for the impeachable candidate
    Uber Member

May 31, 2019, 11:52 AM
    That meeting was inappropriate in the appearance but pales in comparison to what the dufus has done which is much more than suspicious on it's face and for what we don't know.
    How could you possibly know? Where you there? Do you know what was said? Do you know what has been said in Trump's private meetings?

Politics. All politics.

May 31, 2019, 12:35 PM
    Do you know what has been said in Trump's private meetings?
    Yes, it went something like this; Durr Duh, Durrr which way did he go, which way did he go...

"Trump is going to start a WAR!" Durr Duh.

Nobody is going to start sh*t while Trump is in Office.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 31, 2019, 02:57 PM
    How could you possibly know? Where you there? Do you know what was said? Do you know what has been said in Trump's private meetings?

Politics. All politics.
    I don't have to know, but I do know you NEVER trust a liar, a cheater, and a bully without VERIFICATION. Until then I'm highly suspicious.

Nobody is going to start sh*t while Trump is in Office.
    Does that include the dufus not starting one?
    Uber Member

May 31, 2019, 06:04 PM
    I don't have to know
    The motto of liberals. "Knowledge is not necessary."
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 31, 2019, 06:23 PM
    The motto of liberals. "Knowledge is not necessary."
    The motto of conservatives: "We don't need no stinkin' knowledge!"

Jun 1, 2019, 01:17 PM
    The motto of conservatives: "We don't need no stinkin' knowledge!"
    AKA, NeverTrumpers.

Conservatism is an actual intellectual application. Liberalism is just the easiest choice anybody can make. All you have to do is pretend to care about things and say so. Conservatism, all of these values and principles of conservatism require action to implement, not just thought.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2019, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    Conservatism is an actual intellectual application. Liberalism is just the easiest choice anybody can make. All you have to do is pretend to care about things and say so. Conservatism, all of these values and principles of conservatism require action to implement, not just thought.
    For a few weeks recently, I was a member of a Christian conservative group. There were no "intellectual applications," no values, no principles except "we are right in how we think." As Dr. Phil would say, they were right-fighters*. They didn't DO anything to help anyone, were basically white male supremacists pounding their chests.

*A right-fighter is someone who insists on having the last word in an argument or refuses to back down no matter what. Challenges of Being a "Right-Fighter". 1) People who are right-fighters, (or those who are driven by the need to be right), have their value or worth literally attached to the outcome of being right.

Jun 1, 2019, 02:07 PM
    For a few weeks recently, I was a member of a Christian conservative group. There were no "intellectual applications," no values, no principles except "we are right in how we think." As Dr. Phil would say, they were right-fighters*. They didn't DO anything to help anyone, were basically white male supremacists pounding their chests.

*A right-fighter is someone who insists on having the last word in an argument or refuses to back down no matter what. Challenges of Being a "Right-Fighter". 1) People who are right-fighters, (or those who are driven by the need to be right), have their value or worth literally attached to the outcome of being right.
    AKA, NeverTrumpers.

Well Tal, there you have it. Dr. Phil has figured you out.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2019, 02:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    AKA, NeverTrumpers.

Well Tal, there you have it. Dr. Phil has figured you out.
    Um, not Tal!!!!
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2019, 02:35 PM
    For a few weeks recently, I was a member of a Christian conservative group.
    Why did you become a member?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2019, 04:41 PM
    Why did you become a member?
    I was raised and lived much of my adult life as conservative Christian and figured I'd know some of the other group members. And I did or had known their parents and grandparents.
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2019, 06:00 PM
    So what turned you away from being a conservative Christian? I know a lot of them and they are active in deed as well as word.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2019, 06:12 PM
    So what turned you away from being a conservative Christian? I know a lot of them and they are active in deed as well as word.
    I know a lot of them, too. Most are not active in word OR deed, especially the latter. It's a whole 'nother layer of conservatism today, a superficial layer, not the conservatism I have known much of my life. Instead, it's a conservatism I don't want any part of or to be part of.
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2019, 06:26 PM
    I know a lot of them, too. Most are not active in word OR deed, especially the latter. It's a whole 'nother layer of conservatism today, a superficial layer, not the conservatism I have known much of my life. Instead, it's a conservatism I don't want any part of or to be part of.
    I can't speak for the people you know, but I can tell you this. The drug rehab facility I work with would not be there if not for conservative Christians. I would guess there are twenty to thirty churches and individuals who help out, and virtually all are Christians who love Jesus and love those men. I just don't see anyone out there who is excited about gay marriage, abortion, the welfare state, or other items from the liberal point of view.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 1, 2019, 06:39 PM
    I just don't see anyone out there who is excited about gay marriage, abortion, the welfare state, or other items from the liberal point of view.
    Ah, your Christian love DOES have limits! (P.S. Those aren't liberal points of view; they're human situations that need unconditional love.)
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2019, 06:46 PM
    unconditional love
    Yes, the philosophy of the liberals that says; I can have my sin but you must give me your compassion. We can sympathise with those in these situations, however, there are alternatives. Come out from among them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel like an idiot - a very confused idiot. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm in 7th grade, and there's this boy that I've liked since 4th grade. (I know, pathetic, isn't it?) My good friend at the time was absolutely convinced that I liked this other boy, and she wouldn't believe me when I said I didn't. So I told her that I liked this other boy, even though I didn't,...

I think I'm an idiot [ 13 Answers ]

I met this girl online and well I think I'm falling for her.. but she's one of those girls I know ill never be able to have.. its killing me. I don't know what to do. Help me please.

I'm a idiot [ 5 Answers ]

I have posted here several times. Everyone had given me the advice to just let my ex-girlfriend go. I took up the whole no contact thing but I did it for the wrong reason. I read all of those bull get your ex back with no contact All it got me was meaningless sex and now I'm back to square one. I...

She is such an idiot [ 4 Answers ]

I've had such a bad day! This girl in my collage class is so irritating, she constantly goes on about herself and doesn't really care about anyone but herself, she is also very why and selfish, there also another girl who is really sweet when she's by herself but as soon as she's with the why girl...

I'm such an idiot [ 8 Answers ]

OK well most of you know about my situation with my ex. I just talked to him after not talking to him for about a week and I was disgusted by what he was doing. He was over to this girl maria's house. Before we broke up he told me that he thought she was hot and that he would deff. Do things with...

View more questions Search