Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2019, 04:04 PM
    Homosexuality is a mutation
    I don't think there is any evidence for that. The human genome has been completely mapped and no evidence for any genetic connection to homosexuality has been found.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 3, 2019, 04:27 PM
    They are human, they exist, that much is known so entitled to the full dignity we all deserve.
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2019, 05:56 PM
    They are human, they exist, that much is know so entitled to the full dignity we all deserve.
    I would agree with that.
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Jun 3, 2019, 06:46 PM
    They are human, they exist, that much is known so entitled to the full dignity we all deserve.
    There’s still the question about if we have dignity before we’re born?

Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2019, 08:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    There’s still the question about if we have dignity before we’re born?

Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk
    Liberalism only extends to the living,
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2019, 02:22 PM
    and even then ;according to liberal logic ;since the fetus is dependent on the mother then by extention ;any child after birth is expendable too. That is why the left in this country does not vocally object to a child being snuffed after birth (late term abortions and failed abortions . )
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2019, 04:40 PM
    So let us extend this theory for a moment. Viable children are snuffed out before birth and even after birth and we have a rise in the population of those who do not breed. So extending the theory, liberalism gives rise to homosexuality but with the inevitability that they sow the seeds of their own demise
    Expert

Jun 4, 2019, 05:46 PM
    I guess conservatives have as much reason to hate liberals, as liberals do conservatives, but come on folks, we have to meet somewhere in the middle on somethings. Or keep waiting our turn for the pendulums of power to swing our way to keep screwing each other.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2019, 06:21 PM
    but come on folks, we have to meet somewhere in the middle on somethings. Or keep waiting our turn for the pendulums of power to swing our way to keep screwing each other.
    Yes that was one theory when the slavery issue was debated . Turned out there were irreconcilable differences .
    Expert

Jun 4, 2019, 06:59 PM
    Is the war over? I can't tell. I still hear shooting in ole virginy!
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2019, 07:06 PM
    Is the war over? I can't tell. I still hear shooting in ole virginy!
    That one made me laugh!
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Jun 5, 2019, 01:09 PM
    I still hear shooting

The shouting comes from up North.

The War is on! They are stealing our Dividend (Permanent fund), up here in our Alaska!
    We shall secede (there was a time) from the Union :-(

Fricken Politicians!
    Expert

Jun 7, 2019, 05:12 AM
    Blasting the dems from a cemetary of fallen heros in Europe on D Day was as despicable as it gets. An idiot at work for sure.
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2019, 06:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Blasting the dems from a cemetary of fallen heros in Europe on D Day was as despicable as it gets. An idiot at work for sure.
    You didn't need him to go to Europe to find that out. The ego just cannot shut up
    Expert

Jun 7, 2019, 07:29 AM
    Of course he can't and it's no wonder what he says to Vlad or those sheiks and emitates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel like an idiot - a very confused idiot. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm in 7th grade, and there's this boy that I've liked since 4th grade. (I know, pathetic, isn't it?) My good friend at the time was absolutely convinced that I liked this other boy, and she wouldn't believe me when I said I didn't. So I told her that I liked this other boy, even though I didn't,...

I think I'm an idiot [ 13 Answers ]

I met this girl online and well I think I'm falling for her.. but she's one of those girls I know ill never be able to have.. its killing me. I don't know what to do. Help me please.

I'm a idiot [ 5 Answers ]

I have posted here several times. Everyone had given me the advice to just let my ex-girlfriend go. I took up the whole no contact thing but I did it for the wrong reason. I read all of those bull get your ex back with no contact All it got me was meaningless sex and now I'm back to square one. I...

She is such an idiot [ 4 Answers ]

I've had such a bad day! This girl in my collage class is so irritating, she constantly goes on about herself and doesn't really care about anyone but herself, she is also very why and selfish, there also another girl who is really sweet when she's by herself but as soon as she's with the why girl...

I'm such an idiot [ 8 Answers ]

OK well most of you know about my situation with my ex. I just talked to him after not talking to him for about a week and I was disgusted by what he was doing. He was over to this girl maria's house. Before we broke up he told me that he thought she was hot and that he would deff. Do things with...

View more questions Search