Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

May 13, 2019, 05:03 PM
    How do I whitelist a site in AOL Shield settings for a dial-up connection
    I use AOL dialer and AOL shield to access the internet.

Please tell me how to whitelist a site in AOL shield.

Under AOL shield's options/advance/connection settings there is the "Configure how AOL Shield connects to the Internet"
    and I can configure proxies to access the internet

_no proxy
    _Auto-detect proxy settings for this network
    _Use system proxy settings
    _Manual proxy configuration
    _Automatic proxy configuration URL:

it is currently set at auto detect.

Is there something here I can change to whitelist a specific site for AOL shield?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 14, 2019, 07:29 AM
    https://assist.aol.com/?ncid=mbr_astacqtlb00000006

I went to AOL Shield. There were a lot of pages of instruction including AOL Shield help.

https://help.aol.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To know how to connect two computers through one dial up connection [ 1 Answers ]

Sir/madam, I don't know how to connect two computers through one dial up connection.it would be helpful to me if any one tell me how to connect two systems through one dial up internet connect and I also want to know how I can access internet form both the system simultaniouly and also I want...

Sharing dial up connection over wireless ad-hoc network. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi!! Does anybody know how to share a dial up connection over a wireless ad-hoc network. I have managed to share files and folders. And I have even managed to share my printer. But I can't for the life of me seem to share my dial up connection. Can anybody help? Regards Luke :confused:...

Skype for dial up connection [ 3 Answers ]

I have a dial up internet connection and I am planning to use Skype "Linksys WIP320 Wireless-G IP Phone for Skype" or " Linksys CIT400 Skype Dual-Mode WiFi IP Phone". Which is better for me ?How's the connection like? I've no Idea help... Bundle of Thanks

ISP & Dial up & LAN settings [ 15 Answers ]

How do ISP companies work? There are two connection in internet option in IE, first Dial up connection and second LAN settings... Can anyone tell me what are settings of both?

Dial up connection [ 2 Answers ]

Aoa, I have dial up connection to internet.I can not listen phone calls during internet usage. I want to know that am I called by phone during my web browsing? Is there any program available to know about which Tel Phone calls are coming my during web browsing? Thank you

View more questions Search