Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Btown209er Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2019, 04:32 AM
    Kitchen Plumbing
    Yes, I need a schematic for the hook up of my garbage disposal to my sink and dishwasher please. I am struggling with what goes where as far as how to hook the three together. Thank you for any/all assistance you can help me out with.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 10, 2019, 07:12 AM
    Here's one

Depending on where you live, you may need to install an air breaker although most places allow a Hi Loop setup that is used here. As an alternative to the picture, you can hook the DW hose into the sink drain tailpiece that has the pipe stub already connected. If you go with the picture, you will need to knock out the plug in the disposal. Where are you getting the power for the Disposal? Codes today require a separate breaker for disposals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rough in plumbing for kitchen [ 13 Answers ]

My waste pipe in my kitchen is at 21 inches. I am installing a dishwasher and have not found any fittings that will work in this application.I can redo the drain to come into the floor of the cabinet. Is this OK to do or is there a dishwaser hook up that will work that I haven't found?

Kitchen plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

Dbl sink, with disposal and dishwasher attached. We're getting a rotten smell that lingers in the dishwasher... what so I do?

Kitchen Plumbing Dilemma [ 1 Answers ]

Unbeknown to me, my husband, bless his heart, poured some grease down the kitchen sink and clogged it--at least we think so. After I took loose the PVC pipes and saw that they were allowing water through, I knew the alleged clog was further into the pipes that I couldn't take apart. We used two...

New Kitchen Sink Plumbing [ 3 Answers ]

I have replaced our kitchen cabinets and now will put in a new sink. The new sink has the drains in different places (farther apart and close to the back wall) than the one we replaced. Can I put a 90 elbow coming directly out of the wall to drain directly into 1 drain, or should I try and...

Kitchen plumbing [ 2 Answers ]

The water flow through the faucet and spray periodically shuts off. Sometimes if I pump the spray while the water is turned off, then turn it on, the flow begins again. Sometimes it doesn't. I'm going crayz...

View more questions Search