Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nasman007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 11:05 PM
    Call wife from pakistan
    I would like to sponsor my wife from my pakistan, I was married before and did apply for my previuos wife but the relationship broke down. We withdraw the application before any decision was made, will this affect my current application?
    alisha7861 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Hi nasman no mate go ahead make sure you ave all the documents that are required my sisterz husband woz married before what they did with him woz a short interview in urdu asking about his previous marriage good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you have to take an interview when you apply for a visa to the UK from Pakistan [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I want to ask will the Immigration Visa laws change this April 2007. I mean I will be getting married soon from Pakistan and would like to bring my wife over to the UK. Off course she needs a visa, but is it true that there will be a test/interview in English either for women and men in...

2006, On campus and OPT, Pakistan [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have very simple question. I'm from pakistan and have tax treaty of 5000$. I'm filling 1040nr-ez. I have two forms. 1040S (1900$, No tax with-held) from school for on campus work. Since 1900$ are less than 5000$ exemption amount so school didn't issue w2 form. I was given W2 form from...

Will he call ? [ 28 Answers ]

I know this sounds like everyother post, but here goes anyway. My boyfriend and I were together 11 1/2 months. We had a whirlwind relationship. We both have the same lifestyle. Work summers and take the winters off. We were SO in love, never fought. We spent the whole winter together traveling and...

Should I call him? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so my ex and I broke up about 2 months ago and since then, I still haven't gotten completely over him, he still tells me he misses me when I run into him and he is still sweet to me, hugging me, etc. But, I have been trying to move on and go out and meet new people. I've been seeing this...

View more questions Search