Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pumpkinbun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2019, 12:57 AM
    Hummel picture valuation
    Hi, I have a 3D Hummel picture handmade in the Netherlands bought about 32 years ago authorization no. 117339 - any idea if worth anything? Cheers, Wendy
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 5, 2019, 06:25 AM
    Have you looked on eBay? There are some on there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to calculate Asset valuation,Dividen valuation and earnings valuation calculation [ 0 Answers ]

Hello. I'm currently studying for my Contemporary Corporate Finance exam. There is a question which has a high chance of being in my exam and I really need an answer for it since my lecture is unavailable and there is no other way of getting that answer. The question is: Communicate plc...

Asset valuation, Dividen valuation and earnings valuation calculation [ 0 Answers ]

Hello. I'm currently studying for my Contemporary Corporate Finance exam. There is a question which has a high chance of being in my exam and I really need an answer for it since my lecture is unavailable and there is no other way of getting that answer. The question is: Communicate plc...

M.J Hummel Accordion boy Value [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1950's accordion boy full bee. The bottom is not flat like many I have seen it has a ring on the bottom and the V with the full bee is in the middle of that ring. On the outside of the ring it says GERMANY and there is a number 7 on the outside of the ring also. There is a number 185 also...

Hummel picture [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Hummel picture, "The Little Shepherd" I think this picture is about 55 years old. Can you tell me what is its value, if anything? Thank you. Kathy Recicar, Bakersfield Ca. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View more questions Search