Ultra Member

May 4, 2019, 08:39 PM
    Israel attacked again
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.a7345c3bac31

Now we will see what colours Trump runs up
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 5, 2019, 05:18 AM
    We can also see what Australia does about this.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2019, 05:20 AM
    We will do what we have done before and stand with Israel
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2019, 06:36 AM
    If this was any other country, the international community would raise havoc. No other country would sit back and take this. Why should Israel?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 5, 2019, 07:53 AM
    Israel's misery is one of it's own making. That's what you get when you follow the hardline aggressive repression stance of Netty, and both tribes can only suffer. Not that the Palestinians have clean hands either, but they cannot do anything but be radicalized over the past decades. If you think the dufus has helped the cause of peace, man are you BLIND!

He is the catalyst for further chaos and discord that destroys any hope for ANY peaceful fair resolution. He has done a lot more harm than good in an already bad situation.
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2019, 08:15 AM
    Israel's misery is one of it's own making.
    yeah they dare to exist.
    That's what you get when you follow the hardline aggressive repression stance of Netty, and both tribes can only suffer. Not that the Palestinians have clean hands either, but they cannot do anything but be radicalized over the past decades. If you think the dufus has helped the cause of peace, man are you BLIND!

He is the catalyst for further chaos and discord that destroys any hope for ANY peaceful fair resolution. He has done a lot more harm than good in an already bad situation.
    Israel was attacked on the day it declared itself a State ,and has been under a constant state of attack since . In that time there have been leaders of the nation on all sides of the spectrum ,and there have been 13 US Presidents . None of them has been able to prevent the attacks . At Camp David in 2000
    then-Prime Minister Ehud Olmert made a peace offer to Palestinian that pretty much offered them all they asked for ,nationhood ,almost all the territory pre-1968 .But he walked away because he could not get a small strip of land that led to Western wall tunnels .So instead ,Arafat walked away and began the 2nd Intifada .
    The left makes me laugh . The like Jews as long as they are victims . The minute the Jew fights back ,they are suddenly the aggressive repressors .
    Expert

May 5, 2019, 09:26 AM
    No doubt they are not popular in a tough neighborhood, but I can dispute the Israelis ever offered to give the Palestinians everything they asked for but I remembered it being framed that way by Clinton administration officials and the Israelis. Israel has expanded and tightened the noose on Palestine since, and opened up the radical pipeline with Hamas and some more renegade roving armies. The whole middle east is a mess, and getting much messier.

The main issue is the US always caves to Israeli tactics and the dufus is the worst of the bunch. In that part of the world there are no terrorist groups but a loose coalition of tribes with a common enemy. Now don't go throwing ISIS in that mix because they are international terrorist, but the soldiers are just going to whomever pays and feeds them. Too many throwback last century autocrats seeking to hold power. I include Netty in that bunch, using our weapons.

Heck if Israel built a wall and stayed on their side it would have been different, but they don't and never will since their conflict has allowed for expansion since long as I have been on Earth. Neither side has clean hands and that includes our part as enablers... I mean defenders.
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2019, 03:25 PM
    Tal, you are just another leftist who doesn't think Israel should exist, but the world, that is the sensible part of it, decided 70 years ago that it should. So, the palestinians are not an israeli problem, they are a UN problem, but they have done nothing to resettle them. Israel built a wall and the west bank is not a problem now despite some isssues. That solution doesn't seem possible for Gaza, which contains a people no one wants. We know where this leads, we have been there before
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

May 5, 2019, 04:29 PM
    Heck if Israel built a wall and stayed on their side it would have been different
    Come again? Who wants Peace with Israel??

We really should feel for the Palestinians and the other nations that have a dying hatred for Israel. After all they are outnumbered.
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2019, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    Come again? Who wants Peace with Israel??

We really should feel for the Palestinians and the other nations that have a dying hatred for Israel. After all they are outnumbered.
    Your sarcasm becomes you

I feel for the palestinians, I think they should go back where they came from. The Turks caused this problem when they migrated people into palestine because of fear of the jews, then lost a war. The jews peacefully migrated into the area, their traditional homeland, Why, because they weren't wanted elsewhere. Israel has established itsself, it has a right to exist and a few idiots in Gaza need to suck in up, take the example of Singapore and move on
    \
    The Arabs are revolting again or still
    Expert

May 6, 2019, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Tal, you are just another leftist who doesn't think Israel should exist, but the world, that is the sensible part of it, decided 70 years ago that it should. So, the palestinians are not an israeli problem, they are a UN problem, but they have done nothing to resettle them. Israel built a wall and the west bank is not a problem now despite some isssues. That solution doesn't seem possible for Gaza, which contains a people no one wants. We know where this leads, we have been there before
    You couldn't be more wrong Clete. Israel has a right to exist and that's not the question, but I criticize the policy of moving Palestinians from their land and settling Jews in their place. That's not going to garner any peace between them.
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2019, 01:21 PM
    you have it all wrong. This is not Israel v Palestinians . Hamas and Islamic Jihad are soley owned subsidiaries of the Qud and IRGC Iran forces . This in Iran reacting to pressure that Trump is putting on them .

Imagine what we would do if 600 rockets were launched into US civilian areas from either Canada or Mexico. We have been fighting a 2 decade old war because 2 buildings were targeted .

Firing 600 rockets at civilian targets in a neighboring country is an act of war. It’s an attack by an army against a nation-state, and as such it grants the targeted nation the authority under the international law not just to disable the specific military assets used to carry it out but to destroy those who carried it out. Right now there is a cease fire which means Hamas has the necessary time to load more rockets on their launchers .

here is some good news:
    https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...504389,00.html
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2019, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong Clete. Israel has a right to exist and that's not the question, but I criticize the policy of moving Palestinians from their land and settling Jews in their place. That's not going to garner any peace between them.
    The real question is whose land is it really? Israel conquered the land after being attacked by the Palestinians and their fellow travellers. They had to do it to have sustainable borders, not the crazy patchwork imposed on them by an impotent UN. There is no reason why arabs cannot live peacefully in Israel, many do, but leftist ideology still sides with the murdering Hamas and Hezbollah who give Israel no right to exist. That Gaza still exists is a testament to Jewish patience. If you own a country you can live wherever you want, develop what you want and you should be able to do it without religious nutcases raining rockets and death upon you,

Tell me Tal what part of the land did the Americans give back to the native peoples they conquered, very little, so stop preaching to israel
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

May 6, 2019, 08:08 PM
    Besides, it be foolish to mess with Israel. It's good to have them as an Ally.
    Anybody mess with us we just threaten to sick Israel on em!!

They are an amazing people. Who else has come so far in so little time.
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2019, 08:17 PM
    I asked what trump would do?
    Well here is the answer

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-...deast/11090262

Gunboat diplomacy
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2019, 02:17 AM
    more proof that this has nothing to do with the Palestinian issue. Hamas and Islamic Jihad are Tehran proxies. Sec State Pompeo cancelled a trip to Germany yesterday and traveled to Baghdad instead . I'm sure he's using them as back door channel of communication with Tehran. He's also making sure Iraq holds up it's commitment to protect US interests in the country from attack by Iran.
    Expert

May 8, 2019, 04:48 AM
    Could be but the Mullahs and Red Guard predate the dufus but pulling out of the Nuclear deal and more sanctions and selling nuke technology to the Saudis are factors in this conflict as well as moving the fleet into Iran striking distance. Don't know if I trust the Saudis though, but Iran is going back to playing with it's nukes again(?), so what does that do for our Euro allies as the Iranian economy collapses (AGAIN)?

Hard to keep track of whose proxy is whose, without bank statements, and Israel is saying they closed the local bank for Hez/Ham.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My fiancée is in israel but he say he can't leave israel until he pays 10 percentage [ 14 Answers ]

He called me and ask if I had a credit card that he can put money on and once I get it withdraw the 10 percentage that he needs to pay so he can come home. But what he's asking I can't understand why he can't pay cash or get cashiers check to pay the 10 percent of $750,000.00 he inherited

Israel [ 52 Answers ]

Why did they do it? Israel said " its soldiers were trying to defend themselves against armed activists." That sounds like a big fat lie.

I was attacked [ 3 Answers ]

What is the likelihood of a dog attacking someone whom is paying no mind to the dog and has their back turned to it? I was attacked by a dog yesterday who was being walked by her owner. The dog saw me standing there when she was walking up the street towards me and she didn't seem bothered by me...

Son attacked [ 25 Answers ]

My Son Was Attack At School And He Was Awarded Over 30,000.00 A Year Has Pass And The Probation Dept And Recovery Dept Has Not Helped Me To Try To Colletwhat They Owe Me I Know That They Have Homes I Am Dealing With Two Familys They Refuse To Pay. What Can I Do? Court Has Order Them To Pay. And I...

Cat Attacked Dog [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, My 11 month old cat, just gave birth to 4 kittens almost 3 three weeks ago. Just the other day she attacked my 11 year old dog(terri-poo - small breed). We thought maybe something startled her but then yesterday she did the same thing. Just came out of no where and attacked a sleeping dog....

View more questions Search