Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MotherRhea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2019, 10:47 AM
    On a scale of 1-10, how afraid would you be if a meteor destroyed Earth tomorrow?
    I want to know on a scale how scared you would be if Earth was going to be destroyed by a meteor. Please explain
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 2, 2019, 10:53 AM
    Zero. I wouldn't be scared. I'd contact as many friends and family members as I could to tell them I love them and to say goodbye.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 2, 2019, 12:07 PM
    If the earth would be destroyed, what's to worry? A bigger worry would be if only 1/2 would be destroyed.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 2, 2019, 04:42 PM
    Depends on how long between the time you find out it's coming and the time it is going to hit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meteor history [ 0 Answers ]

Where the early polar explorers aware that the landscape would be conducive for looking for meteorites, and did any of the early 20th Century expedition scientists bring any back.

Why small scale firm still exist in most large scale firm [ 1 Answers ]

Why small scale firm still exist in the most large scale firm

Foreign movie with a meteor destroying earth at the end [ 1 Answers ]

A meteor heading to destroy earth. A grandmother and her son trying to protect her grandchildren from a murderer. The murderer is looking to take revenge on the children's father who put the murderer in prison with his testimony. He kills the grandmother and one of the children. The uncle goes...

Meteor Showers [ 2 Answers ]

The Perseids are up this month. The particles are from a comet that cruises by our sun every 130 years. Why do we see the particles once a year? Shouldn't it be once every 130 years?

View more questions Search