Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AD301hunter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2019, 03:27 AM
    Pestricides from local retail stores are always .02 percent chemical 98 perecent wate
    Local pesticides are all 98 percent water. Is it possible to distill some of the water out leaving a stronger solution behind?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 2, 2019, 07:58 AM
    Sure, if you really want to...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 2, 2019, 08:28 AM
    Why do that when you can get a concentrated product and just add less water than retailers do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Percent return on assets and a 75 percent retention ratio. What is the internal growt [ 0 Answers ]

Hello. I have some bus finance questions which I am having some trouble with. I would appreciate anyhelp. Thank you.

Percy Motors has a target capital structure of 40 percent debt and 60 percent common [ 2 Answers ]

Percy Motors has a target capital structure of 40 percent debt and 60 percent common equity, with no preferred stock. The yield to maturity on the company's outstanding bonds is 9 percent, and its tax rate is 40 percent. Percy's CFO estimates that the company's WACC is 9.96 percent. What is Percy's...

Are there any local stores that sells the REAL l-glotothione in NYC? [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried almost every stores but no luck and I don't trust buying things from the internet so please help me? :(

View more questions Search