Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mpitts815 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2019, 07:30 PM
    I can't remember this book's name!
    Its about an 18 year old girl named Nicole, or Nikki, and she is visiting her aunt and uncle for the summer to work at her uncle's car dealership. She's invited to a party by a neighbor for a guy's 24th birthday and she swims and he gets really attracted to her and they start a relationship. The brother of the birthday boy is a real jerk and pervert and calls her Darling Nikki. The birthday boy has a nephew named Dalton I believe and Nicole babysits him. The book ends with them finding out that she is 18 because she seems so much older and the birthday boy guy breaks up with her because "she's too young" and feels like he doesn't deserve her. The second book starts with him going after her though and getting her to forgive him.

Please! I really liked this series and I want to know how to find it again!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 30, 2019, 07:38 PM
    Ask the YA reader's advisory librarian at your library.
    mpitts815 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2019, 08:11 PM
    Its not available with paperback, only ebook.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't remember the book? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello again I've already asked about this book but have left lot's out that could help you help me. The front cover is of a man and woman in bed but you can't see the man's head because it's under the blanket but you can see the woman's because she peaking over it. I don't remember the author's...

Can't remember book title (Childrens/YA book) [ 4 Answers ]

I read a book in the early to mid 1990s with this plot: A girl, either a pre-teen or young teen, plays some game in front of a mirror. Suddenly she can see through the mirror to another girl who looks just like her, except inside the mirror it's obviously the 18th or 19th century. Somehow the...

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

Can't remember name of book. [ 1 Answers ]

Recently read a review about a book and I can't remember the title! I think read it in a People magazine. It is a "fiction" book about a woman who is a stay at home mom. I believe it was recently released in 2009. Anyone know the title?

Can't remember name of this book! [ 2 Answers ]

I read this book in high school (1999) and loved it. I remember that it was set in Louisiana and was about a woman that was nicknamed Collie. She married a rich man from a large family and comes to find out that they are cruel and interbred people. She later has three girls with her husband and...

View more questions Search