Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drojas37 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2019, 05:51 PM
    Calculate how much heat is required to increase the temp. of 2.0kg of ice from -10deg
    From -10 degrees celsius to 0 degrees celsius, the specific heat of ice is 2100 joules per kg per degree celsius

Options :
    A. 4,200 J
    B. 21,000 J
    C. 0 j
    D. 42,000 j

Check out some similar questions!

Trane heat pump fan continues to run when temp set is reached shuts off if lowr temp [ 0 Answers ]

When on heat and temp set is reached the fan continues to run cold air. Fan will shut off if temp set is lowered 2 degrees. Heat pump is Trane, thermostat is digital white rogers . A similar system, less BTU, shuts off when temp reached.

How to calculate quantity of heat required to remove moisture [ 0 Answers ]

A food containing 80% water to be dried at 100c down to moisture content of 10%. If the initial temp of food is 21c... calculate quantity of heat energy required to remove moisture per unit raw material.

Calculate the quantity of heat(J) required. I did it! [ 1 Answers ]

To make a cup of coffee, you heated 0.175kg of water to change the water temperature from 23.OC to 89.0C . Calculate the quantity of heat(J) required. (175g)(4.18J/g)(89-23)=48279J I did it... Is it correct? Thanks

Required minimum temp of heat in NY [ 1 Answers ]

What is the minimum temperature of the apartment in Yonkers, NY? My average temp is 61 degrees, even though I sealed all the windows and gaps. I am on a month to month and all three tenants agree that she does not give us enough heat or hot water, yet we are all afraid she will remind us "If you...

Heat not kicking on until the temp dips below 64 degrees, target temp set to 72 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, This is my first time posting here, but I figured it was a good place to start for some advice. I just bought a new townhouse a few weeks ago and have been having some heating issues since moving in. The actual furnace (Goodman GMS 8045) was installed in June of '06 while the unit was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.