Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jim bertrand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2019, 12:50 PM
    On Cartridge & Screw what is the size of the screw?
    What size for cartridge screw part #RP0052 for a Glacier Bay model 67070-3004?
    Please advise! Jim
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

May 1, 2019, 11:53 AM
    Hi Jim

If you have a two handle faucet remove the screw from the other cartridge of the faucet, take it to Home Depot and have them match it up to the correct screw for you. Otherwise, call Home Depot to get the number for Glacier Bay faucet tech. support and they'll be able to tell you the proper size.

Good Luck!

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Screw holding shower faucet parts (not set screw) just spins. [ 2 Answers ]

Moen shower handle would spin without water coming on. Thought it cartridge so I replaced. When putting back together, the screw that holds the parts together under the handle is just spinning and I cant remove it.

I broke the cartridge puller screw inside of the cartridge stem how do I remove [ 5 Answers ]

I bought a home depot cartridge puller screw inside the stem of my moen shower cartridge how do I remove the cartridge now

Rusted brass screw with flat screw head for bathtub spout [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I can't get the brass head screw off because the brass is so soft that the screwdriver twists inside the head. The screwdriver is a flat head one. I got one side off but the other just keeps slipping off. Any ideas on how to deal with this particular problem? I sprayed WD 40 on there but...

I tried to remove the cartridge with broken stem with screw driver and replaced it wi [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to remove cartridge with broken off stem with much difficulty,I finally pried it out with a screw driver.I replaced it with new cartridge,but after opening for vave for water to come out the water leaks out and drips.what can I do to stop it. Thanks, Don

Shower Cartridge replacement halted due to stripped screw set. [ 2 Answers ]

Need assistance! I am in the process of replacing a shower cartridge but this project has been halted at it's first step removing the handle to obtain access to the cartridge. I have tried various things all of which has had the unfortunate event of stripping the screw set head so that there isn't...

View more questions Search