Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cesear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2019, 06:23 PM
    Myr dog was neutered about 3 weeks ago but keepes grabbing and bitting and chasing hi
    My dog as recently neutered he is acting strange h e is chasing his penis and grabbing it and biting what is g oing on with him
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2019, 06:57 PM
    Please take him back to the vet. It sounds like he's in pain.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Apr 29, 2019, 07:21 PM
    Definitely return to the vet. My dogs had a recheck appointment 10 days after the neutering. Let us know how your dog is doing, please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 3 months old shih tzu keeps on bitting me [ 0 Answers ]

I have a shih tzu puppy. She's only 3 months old. I believe she's only bitting me because she's still so playful at her age. Or maybe she misses me a lot because she's often left at home alone. I love her so much that's why it hurts me bad to keep her in the cage. I want her to run freely in the...

I want to know why my dog is bitting me [ 2 Answers ]

Please tell me

How can I stop my 2 year old from bitting [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 year old is bitting agen he went throw this stage and got himself out of it but now I can't seam to stop it it is all the time to anyone he is leaving marks on other children that are so bad it is making me not want to take him anywhere I can't take my eye off him for a second because he will...

Puppy bitting himself [ 2 Answers ]

This Is My First Question, I've Asked On This Site. My 10 Moth Old Puppy Has Been Bitting Himself So Much. He Is On A Monthly Heart Worm And Flea Control. Could He Still Get Fleas?? Or Is This Normal. Should I Take Him To The Vet??

Bitting off hair [ 6 Answers ]

My 6 year old cat expo is bitting off the hair his back and now it is scabed and I can not get him to stop he does not have fleas so we can not figure out what could be making him do this or how we could help him stop:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search