Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SSRICH Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2019, 02:28 PM
    Where to report a fraud on a car bill of sale in state of Louisiana
    Sold a canadian car to a us LA resident and he ask me to lower the price on the bill of sale
    Can I report the fault on prove he did wrong
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 29, 2019, 06:44 PM
    How did he do wrong? He asked you lower the price on the bill of sale, you didn’t have to. That was a choice you made.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2019, 07:38 PM
    Did he ask you to convert Canadian $ to US dollars? As of today, a Canadian $ is only worth .74 US $. So, a car listed at $10,000 Canadian is worth 7,400 US $
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 30, 2019, 11:57 AM
    He really did not do the "wrong" if you lowered the price for him, then you were the one who did wrong by providing a false document.

So unless you want to be investigated, I would not worry about him. On this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ca vehicle bill of sale fraud [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question, I did some work for someone and because that person didn't have money to pay me, he signed a bill of sale to his truck and when I went to DMV to register, I was told that that the car has is recently sold and registered in the name of a third person. What should I do?...

Is a $100 bill from the state of Louisiana shreveport worth anything today? [ 0 Answers ]

The $100 bill is Number 2650 K, dated on 3-10-1863. Also printed "will pay to bearer at the treasure office.

State of Louisiana one hundred dollar bill 1863 [ 0 Answers ]

What is a 1863 one hundred dollar bill fron the state of Louisiana worth

Bill of sale fraud? [ 4 Answers ]

I bought a car 9 days ago and I found out today the person I bought the car from lied to me. He said the car was his step fathers and even wrote me a bill of sale staing I bought this car from his step father... this was the supposed son and he was selling for his step dad. The supposed step dad...

View more questions Search