Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bkapger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2019, 08:33 AM
    Can a probation officer search my spouse's things
    Can my husband's probation officer search my things. For example, my drawer that has my underwear etc.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 28, 2019, 09:07 AM
    Of course he can, or every probationer would hide stuff they can be violated for in their wife's underwear drawer.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2019, 04:05 PM
    If that is where the probationer lives, yes, they are allowed to search anywhere in the house, where they live.

That is the terms of probation that he has agreed to, and by you allowing him to live there, or you living with him, you have accepted this.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2019, 05:30 PM
    " I bet if I put that El Dopo in her 42DD, they would never even look there, lots of room to hide it".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a probation officer search your house [ 1 Answers ]

My roommate's cousin who is on probation is currently living with us. I was sleeping 2 days ago when his probation officer knocked on my bedroom door. He woke me up and insisted on searching my room. I felt my right was violated. He insisted I had to go stay in the living room with them for the...

What can my probation officer ask of my spouse [ 2 Answers ]

Can my po ask my husband to breath for her to check if he has been drinking on his way home from work? My husband is not on probation nor has he ever been and he does not bring anything home

What can a probation officer search in my house when they show up? [ 19 Answers ]

I am just wondering when I am on probation, what can the officer search in my house? My wife and I have documents and private stuff in safes and I am just wondering if they have the right to go in everything. It seems crazy to me but who knows

What areas can a probation officer search in my house? [ 1 Answers ]

I live rent a room from my cousin he is on probation. Can his p.o. come and search my room if I have my door locked. The house is not in his name its in his moms name so he rent from her and I rent a room from him type thing.

In Search of Reasons that WILL Allow Termination of My Probation having no PO Officer [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to court this week since I filed a motion to terminate probation early because it is hindering my job progression as my field of work is within the Accounting Dept. I have heard that this reason alone is not good enough. Please advise. Thanks!

View more questions Search