Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sandy Harden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2019, 01:34 PM
    What to do when fountain only leaks when the pump is turned on?
    My fountain only leaks when the pump is turned on and almost all the water is gone in a day? I know a little bit is expected to splash out but it can all be almost gone in hours.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2019, 06:57 AM
    It would appear that there is a leak in the pump line that only shows up under pressure. When the pump is off, there is no pressure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathroom sink turned into a fountain [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend went to fix the little plate that says hot and cold on our bathroom sink as it was crooked. He pulled up and the whole top came off and our bathroom became a waterfall! It took us forever to find the water shut off. We tried to put all the parts back together, but every time we turn...

GFCI Trips with newly spliced fountain pump [ 5 Answers ]

I am nearly exasperated trying to splice in a new fountain pump. Here's what I did: 1. bought a new pump (190gpm), cut the cord near its plug 2. threaded the power cord through the bottom of the fountain "tub" 3. spliced it to the power cord which runs under the rock patio to the gfci outlet....

I have a submersable pump pluged into a gfci outlet, the fountain will not work [ 1 Answers ]

I have an outdoor fountain plugged into a gfci outlet, the fountain was working then stopped this past weekend. The light on the gfci is on but the fountain will not work. I plugged the fountain into another outlet and it works fine, how do I find out what is wrong with the gfci outlet and why it...

Pump selection for fountain [ 0 Answers ]

I have 8 Feet dia Pipe of 1.5 Inch with 60 nozzles of m.m. & I want 12 feet height of fountain which single phase Horizontal Submersible suit? How calculate h.p. discharge etc

Water fountain won't pump [ 6 Answers ]

I inherited a three-level water fountain with a house I purchased, which worked fine at the time of purchase. After a winter passed, refilling the fountain produced no water movement, even though I can hear the pump running. With no instructions at hand, how do I to locate the problem?

View more questions Search