Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cool_Cat123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2019, 06:33 PM
    beginning of my sixth grade year,
    At the beginning of my sixth grade year, I had my first real boyfriend, Zyon. On of my best friends, Brady, that I hang out with everyday and I seriously loved him as a best friend so much. Brady actually liked me at the time and I just thought he just comes off as a flirty person. Everyone including Zyon, thought Brady liked me and I didn't believe them. I didn't do anything about Brady because I didn't believe them, but Zyon did. Zyon dumped me over text because he thought I liked Brady too. Brady was my best friend for a long time and loved him, but not in that way. I was really upset about Zyon and Brady helped me through that. After about two months and a lot of time spending with Brady, I grow a huge crush on him. I loved Brady in that way and would have done anything for him. He didn't like me like that anymore, but two months later, he caught feelings for me. We started dating and it was the happiest point in my life. He made me feel special, loved, happy and he called me everyday to hear my voice, he is so funny, he family is great, he's always on my mind, he gives the best hugs, he took really cute selfies on my phone, carried my stuff to class. Brady is the love of my life right now. I loved Brady, but we didn't have much time together, so we grew apart a bit. I started to grow a small crush on a boy I liked at the beginning of the year named Jakob. I felt so terrible at liking Jakob while I was with Brady, I broke up with him. A couple weeks later, Jake and I dated for a couple days, but just really wasn't there. The problems were I still loved Brady and I only liked Jakob, not loved. Brady and I are "Friends" I guess. We talk everyday and sometimes walk to class or the bus together, but not much more than that. I still have feelings for him and would do anything for him back, but I don't know what to do. Brady asked out a girl about two months before we started dating and she got scared and said yes. She didn't really like him and broke up with him the next morning. He apparently likes her again, which hurts, but I mean all I want is for Brady to be happy.
    Please help me. What should I do? -Christine
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 27, 2019, 07:04 AM
    Probably nothing you can do being vet young and just started the liking boys stuff. Brady will have to figure out what to do about those changing feelings of attraction just as YOU will have to. It's par for the course really, often known as teen/pre teen angst. Lot of confusing feelings emerging.

Sometimes it's best to talk, sometimes it's better to let things be and deal with the moment. It's all about learning how to deal with your feelings in thoughtful, honest, positive ways though without getting carried away by them. We all go through this phase of life. It can be quite the emotional roller coaster. How are your FEMALE girlfriends coping? Got a best female friend? I want to say talk to them, cause no telling where poor Brady's head is at. He's on the roller coaster too, so hard to say what can come of talking to him. Sure would give you some kind of closure though to find out.

Worth the risk?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to ask a girl out in sixth grade? [ 35 Answers ]

I'm 11 and I have a crush on a girl and she likes me too I wanted to know how I could ask her out?

How to ask a girl out in sixth grade [ 4 Answers ]

I am a boy that is in all of the same classes as her and she notices me but I can't find enough courage in me or know that she likes me at all. Also I don't know what to say

16 years old and in sixth grade! [ 1 Answers ]

This year I took custody of my God kids who are 15 and 16 years old. The 16 years old is in 6th grade and the 15 year old is in 5th grade. This does not seem right to me. I had them evaluated and the teachers do not agree that they should be in those grades. Both of the kids have IEP. I have spoken...

Sixth Grade!? [ 16 Answers ]

Ok so I'm going into sixth grade and I am scared that I'm going to get picked on by older kids but eisenhower says that they are bully free but I still think that there's one lercking in the hall. Also can you give me some tips Thanks Kaitlin:)

View more questions Search