Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dlarry1252 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2019, 11:36 AM
    Reason for low water pressure in master bath faucet for both cold and hot.
    We are on a well with inside large accumulator. Water pressure at all the other outlets is great. The master bathroom is constantly changing, never a strong flow and both hot and cold (individual facets) pressure will always be the same.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2019, 12:08 PM
    Is this a sink or tub faucet? If a sink, make sure the aerator is clean. If a tub, you may have some debris in the cartridge(S).
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Apr 26, 2019, 06:38 PM
    As stated above: remove aerator ( the screen attachment on the tip of the faucet ), run water without it, clean aerator, reinstall.

Sometimes, aerators are hard to clean as small particles are embedded in the small passages of the filter screen. Then I would get new aerator. There are inexpensive, under $3.00. You can purchase new one in HD or Lowe's, or any other plumbing supply store. Don't forget to take the old one with you to make sure you are getting the correct size aerator.

Hope that helps

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No water at master bath roman tub faucet [ 7 Answers ]

We just purchased a slab foundation house in Florida that was built in 2001. The master bath has a garden tub with a Delta 2 handle roman tub faucet. There is no water at all (hot or cold) to the faucet. I tried replacing the stems in the faucet valves but still nothing. I can't locate shutoff...

Problem with hot water faucet in onsuite master bath [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Delta 2530 series faucet in the onsuite master bath that is causing problems. The water pressure drops way down as the water gets hot. The guest bath has great water pressure in both sinks and the kitchen does as well. My husband checked the meter the other day and the meter turned...

No hot water pressure in master bath [ 2 Answers ]

Help! The water pressure in my master bath is perfect on cold water but when turned the knob to hot it comes out like a drizzle I read on Google search to open remove the cover for the shower and turn the valve on the actually water line to fully open. Well it was already that way still no...

Low water pressure in master bath only [ 2 Answers ]

The water pressure in our bath/shower is very poor regardless of hot or cold. I took a stab and replaced the tub/shower valve which made no difference. All other fixtures in the house have surprisingly high water pressure. When the water is coming out of the bath fixture, the shower head sounds...

Good water pressure in Master Bath, but no where else [ 3 Answers ]

In the past 2 weeks I had low Hot water pressure. I fixed that problem by replacing the inlet and outlet nipple fittings. (Both were clogged/corroded). Now, I have good hot water pressure but only in the master bath and laundry room. The MB is the fartherest point away from the hot water heater...

View more questions Search