Could you clarify your question..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do men purposely tell? [ 1 Answers ]

Just curious heard of some married men would tell there wife that the person that they are actually having an affair with that it's a woman on my job, club etc that likes me.In reality he's sleeping with her.

I've Accidentally/on purposely shut out my father, can you help? [ 22 Answers ]

3 months ago I don't even remember why but I stopped talking to my dad. I am 18 years old. My dad lives in Vancouver for his business so he contacts us via email, phone, and text. I stopped talking to him in all ways at once, I'm pretty sure I must have been angry at him but I took this too far....

Did he intend to email me purposely? [ 5 Answers ]

I haven't heard from my ex in over four months and haven't seen him in 7 months. He still has me in his email address book and I received a forwarded iPhone ad email from him with a link to the ads website in a small paragraph that greeted me and introduced how he felt about the ad. It seemed like...

Wife Purposely Trying To Hurt Me [ 26 Answers ]

My wife and I seem to get into some sort of arguement/ fight on average of at lease once every 10 - 14 days and they usually last between 2 - 4 days in length and involve a lot of silence, then shouting, some swearing and button pushing. We got into another argument where I had a day off at my job...

Is She Purposely Teasing Me? [ 10 Answers ]

Ok you have probably read some of my other threads. To start with we texted each other a lot, then a few days after the second date, the number of text she sent dropped almost stopped. Which she said was because she was busy. I will sometimes text her, but have now started to leave it until to she...

View more questions Search