Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iamdesperate60 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2019, 12:52 PM
    Want to write the judge for release of court appointed lawyers fees
    Two year probation, paid all other fees, off probation in three month's, later added court appointed lawyer fees and would have to have everything paid before my end date.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 25, 2019, 02:36 PM
    Paying court costs is usually a condition of probation so not seeing how you wouldn't have known about them. Doubt a judge would even listen to such a request so make a plan to come up with the money would be my suggestion unless you have more details to add that makes a difference. Most prosecutors offices will work with you on a payment plan though and that may be your best option.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is their lawyers that let you pay out fees [ 1 Answers ]

I call everything I can think of do not have money right now. Need help.

Court appointed cal trans [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find locations for court appointed caltrans?

How do you write a letter to a judge for early release from a work- release -program [ 3 Answers ]

Could you please help me in writing a letter to a judge for early release from a work release program

Court Appointed Attorney [ 1 Answers ]

How would I be able to change my court appointed attorney? I live in the state of Florida, he just doesn't show up for court.

How do you write a letter for early release from work release program [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to compose a letter for a friend that has been in a work release program since July and he wants to try for early release in order to help his mom who lost her husband a couple of days prior to his incarceration.

View more questions Search