Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhaysharma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2019, 04:16 AM
    I want to planning to migrate to Canada through diverse immigration? Is it right?
    I want to planning to migrate to Canada through diverse immigration? Is it right?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2019, 07:11 PM
    You are best to use a visa service company to help with it. And of course what country you are from can make a large difference.
    aaliachandan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2019, 07:48 AM
    You can migrate canada easily compare other foreign countries. You will get job also easily there.
    Visa process also simple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration to Canada [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I am a Mauritian from little island Mauritius in Indian Ocean. Have been living in Italy for the last 3 years. Now due to crisis I want to relocate to Canada. I have only been hearing good things of this country. I have a friend ( she already has her house and permanent resident...

Can a us felon planning to marry a canadian move to canada? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been dating this Canadian girl for some time now and even though it's not official, we've been talking about marriage. I'm a us citizen and I have 3 felonies on my record. Is it possible to move to Canada to be with her and her family if we were married?

Immigration to Canada [ 0 Answers ]

I landed in 2002 with my wife then we left Canada and came back in 2003.We stayed for a short time there and we got our PR card, it was so difficult to have a job and for some family issues and financial things I had to leave Canada again. Since 2003 I did not come back and now I have two kids .I...

I want a friend that will help me to migrate to canada .I am a graduate.can it work? [ 0 Answers ]

I am a graduate of cost engineering.can I get help to migrate to canada?

I want to know all about immigration to canada? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know all about the immigration to canada.. eveything about it.. what is the easiest visa I can get.. how many years should I stay in canada to get the passport or to be citizin

View more questions Search