Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hellvtx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2019, 12:11 AM
    I put the cash to buy a home in az and now I want my bros to pay me back prior to put
    I put the cash up on a house in az a couple of years ago and now I want to get reimbursed by my siblings and put them on title, how do I proceed
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 25, 2019, 06:55 AM
    Have you talked to them? That's where it starts is coming to an agreement and everyone doing their part. I suggest a written agreement that's specific in it's terms. Once that's done, adding them to the deed is a very simple process, AFTER the terms have been met. Do they actually live in the house? Do YOU? Who pays the mortgage, taxes, and insurance and how?

The devil is in the details of those questions so more info if you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 prior honorable discharges, last enlistment BCD, VA home benefits [ 15 Answers ]

I served in the Marines for ten years have had two honorable dishcarges in leiu of reenlisting. During my third tour I was special courtmartialed and awarded a BCD. Will this make me eneligible for a VA Home Loan?

Paying off prior debt to qualify me for a home loan. [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if it was illegal for an associate of a mortgage company to give me a personal check to pay off my credit card debt so that I would qualify for a home loan from a lender that her company had found for me.

Cash Gifts to family advised prior to death estate? [ 4 Answers ]

I wish to pass on a cash gifts to my newborn grandaughter. I understand I may be able to do this up to no more $12,000 in one year w/out tax penalty to my son. Question is , if I withdraw from a retirement IRA will I get taxed on the amount withdrawn at years end. I am 60 years old and not...

Unable to pay for second home and a prior BK [ 6 Answers ]

I really need some advice here; I am in a serious mess. I purchased a second home about 4 months ago thinking my first house has been sold. Well the deal fell through and now I am stuck with two house payments. I have cut back on my profit to $0 in the house I am trying to sale, I have tried to...

Anyone Know What the Waiting Period For selling a home prior to bankruptcy [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me what the waiting period is for selling a home prior to filing bankruptcy in the state of texas/ Chapter 13 or Chapter 7? Please any help is appreciated.

View more questions Search