Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Micheal Fuachie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2019, 11:00 PM
    Passport Application
    Hello
    I'm a Ghanaian and completing an online passport application forms but I'm not given the option to book an appointment and also print out the forms for endorsement? What could be wrong Please?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2019, 07:13 PM
    If you are not printing, it is possible something is not properly filled out and it has not opened the printer.

At least for those I have helped with, setting an appointment is on another page that is done after you have completed and submitted the application

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghana passport application [ 1 Answers ]

What are the requirement of a new passport and also help me locate the passport office in the eastern region

German passport application for U.S. Passport holder living in the UK [ 0 Answers ]

My partner was American born and moved to the UK aged 14. Her mother is American and married a German citizen who subsequently adopted my partner before age 18. My partner is therefore entitled to get a German passport. At this time we do not know how to apply for her German passport. Can this be...

Passport Application [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am a South African and my husband is South African/Portuguese. His parents are from Portugal. He has a Portuguese Passport and ID. We have been married for 13 years and our kids are also registered in Portugal. They are entitled to a Portuguese passport and I would like to know how I can...

German Passport Application [ 2 Answers ]

As a South African passport holder, I would like to find out if I qualify for ancestral german passport as both my parents are German but live in Cape Town. How do I apply? I currently reside in UAE and is it possible to apply from Dubai?

Appealing passport application [ 4 Answers ]

I applied for a passport because the government couldn't make up their minds several months ago. Anyway, I applied and received a stupid letter from the State Department informing me that the identification I had presented at the time of my application was insufficient. They wanted to know all...

View more questions Search