Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CRUISER04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2019, 09:56 PM
    I drank 1/2 cup of Crown on Saturday at 2pm. I may have to take an EtG on
    I drank 1 cup of crown on Friday night. Saturday, I drank 1/2 a cup. Those are literally the measurements. I have not drank since Saturday at 2 pm. I may have a urine screening for alcohol on Thursday. Im 153 pounds. How likely am I to pass?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019, 11:27 PM
    Four full days should be sufficient to pass all alcohol from your system
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 25, 2019, 07:07 AM
    You should be fine as was said, barring any health issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drank Friday and Saturday, ETG Monday [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I had one glass of wine (13%) on Friday night, between 9-10. It took me about an hour to drink. And the Saturday around 1-2 I had another half glass, or so, may have been a full glass of red wine. I have to take an EtG test today (Monday) by 8PM. I've been drinking a lot of water, half a...

I drank 12 beers on Friday and 2 on Saturday [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 8 panel drug test on Tuesday should I be in the clear? If I fail I go to jail

Drank Saturday and got dropped for EtG on Monday... [ 1 Answers ]

I am 6'1 female about 150lbs. I drank a two hearted beer and a couple of bud lights on Saturday. Do I have any chance of passing a ETG on Monday at 1:30p?

I drank on Saturday! [ 6 Answers ]

I drank Saturday- and I missed my time too blow in the morning. I blew OK Sunday afternoon- but want to take an EtG test to make up for missing my time to blow Sunday am. I drank 6 beers an 3 glasses of wine. It will be 65 hrs. At the time I take my EtG test. Will I be OK?

Drank one 24 oz 8.9% beer Saturday at 3pm and took an EtG Tuesday at 815 am am I OK? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 32 6'1 220lbs and hadn't drank in 6 months before that. It was one tallboy and I downed it within 5 minutes at around 3pm Saturday. I drank a lot of water Monday night and took and EtG test Tuesday morning at about 815 am... am I going to be OK? Pretty stressed out thanks for any help(besides...

View more questions Search