Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mikebolt2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2019, 04:10 PM
    I want my deposit money back from Cypress Landing Jacksonville ,Florida
    I give them a deposit on an apartment and they refuse to give me my deposit of 200 back and it was last Monday when I give it to them ,they told me it was two weeks ago my receipt for the money order says a week ago , how do I get my money back? They will not help me ,what the!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 23, 2019, 04:32 PM
    Why should they return it. A deposit prior to moving in, is to hold the apartment for you. Did they hold an apartment you did not rent?

Were you renting and moved out?

More details are needed as to why

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord who is an LLC registered in Florida refuse to give back the deposit [ 2 Answers ]

I rented an apartment in Florida for 3 years and moved out 2 months ago. When I first moved in back in 2010 , I paid 2 security deposits and first month rent. One security that was paid directly to the condo association for common areas and another one for the actual apartment. I left this property...

Can I get mt deposit back beforesigning lease in 7 days deposit hold? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the state of Georgia I have given 625.00 security deposit for a small house in the stated of Florida but because of my job something happen and I couldn't move just yet I gave the deposit 7 days before signing lease to put it on hold now she don't want to give it back or at lease have of it...

Florida tenant, foreclosed victim, get back security deposit [ 4 Answers ]

Here is another victim of foreclosed apt in Florida. My Apts were owned by a famous south Florida company which declared bankruptcy. I lived in the apt for 18 months on 7 months lease and then during the foreclosure process for 6 months, month to month until it was bought by new owner.new owner...

How do I get my deposit money back from the agency I leased an apartment room from. [ 4 Answers ]

I wanted to rent a room in an apartment for r1300 per month. The agency I was dealing with told me to sign the contract within less than a week otherwise I would loose the room, so I signed it before I could read the entire contract. I was required to pay e deposit of R4650 and I had made an oral...

He is not giving deposit money back [ 2 Answers ]

last year in december i moved into a basement aparment with my two yearl old son and a roomate.. i had many problem with her so she moved out after a few months, later then my boyfriend moved in .. i got pregnant and i couldn't afford the aparment anymore i gave the lanlord 1month and half notice i...

View more questions Search