Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mandira Khan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2019, 05:58 AM
    Asus Zenfone Scene Recognition
    If there is both cat and dog in the scene, can we manually choose the scene in Asus Zenfone? Or can we decide somehow or prioritize which scene is selected?

Check out some similar questions!

Asus help desk [ 2 Answers ]

Frequently when I am typing on my laptop, my cursor will jump into another paragraph or sentence. This is very annoying when I am typing a paper for work or school. Please let me know what I can do with my laptop to stop this from happening. Thanks

Asus eeepc 8g/xp [ 0 Answers ]

When searching display properties, the windos is too large and will not scroll up enough to see the bottom edge

Asus p5n-5 keeps crashing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all I have a nagging problem I built a PC, specs: Asus p5n-d Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 2.66 GHz Geforce 8400(reading 7300?) OCZ ddr2 800 pc6400 4gb 2.5 Tb Hdd Antec 650 pws I'm running win xp pro 32 bit I know I should be running 64 bit but that is all I have right now. Problem is after...

Laptop asus [ 1 Answers ]

I was about to plug my speaker into my laptop I put the speaker port into the usb port I didn't push it in and it crashed and now the laptop won't go on! I didn't have to pull the cord out or anything like that it wasn't even in the usb section it lightly touched it now nothing the laptop won't...

Linux and the asus eee [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can anyone please tell me if ican put win xp on my 8gig eee PC and what the effects will be. Also do I have to dismount my 160 gig portable usb hard drive before switching off the computer. Thanks "dukey":)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.