Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askfurnaceowner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2019, 04:45 PM
    Mueller climatrol furnace fan switch W-145-150
    This old furnace heats the house just fine, but the fan stays on nearly all the time. Is the problem likely to be the fan switch or limit switch? I can't find a parts diagram of the furnace. The switch I'm looking at has L4029C 1206 1 CG3 printed on one side, an adjustment on the other side that says limit, and is connected to two wires that come from the gas control unit. The questions are whether that switch is the problem and whether there is a way to test for the problem.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2019, 01:48 PM
    Fan switch "OFF" could be set too low. Is the heater in the attic?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mueller Climatrol Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Furnace VR8200A 2132 model that has been in the house for over 20 years. It recently started blowing cool air. Repairmen came and oiled the motor and that did not help so they replaced the motor and the fan switch. Now the furnace tuns for one minute and turns off for 2...

Thermostat for mueller climatrol furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a thermostate for our mueller climatrol furnace?what kind do I need?

Mueller climatrol furnace manual [ 0 Answers ]

I have a mueller climatrol furnace that needs a new oil burner. We are not quite ready to ditch it yet for a new one. Do you know where we can find the model number and places we may be able to find a new burner for it?

Mueller climatrol furnace manual [ 1 Answers ]

Mueller climatrol model 110-100, I need a blower but can't find a number for it. When I search for the manual on Google nothing comes up for this model. Can you help?

Mueller Climatrol furnace blowing cold air. [ 8 Answers ]

We have a Mueller Climatrol furnace, model #137-115, and when I woke up about 6 hours ago I discovered that there was only cold air blowing through the vents. The pilot light is lit, but I have no clue where to go from here. Can anyone help? Would like to resolve this asap, as it's Christmas, and...

View more questions Search