Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IeshaT8875 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2019, 10:07 AM
    Eviction? Trespass?
    How do I get someone to move their mobile home off my land? There is no rental agreement. Can I move the trailer myself?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 22, 2019, 08:20 PM
    There is some sort of agreement, it would be the one, even if verbal, that allowed them to put the home there to start with.

So how did it get there? What was the agreement to put it there.

Was it there when you bought the land?

Without a written agreement, you are free to put in place an agreement, that is normal and usual. Charge them rent and provide those services required.

If they do not pay, you can go to court to order them to move the home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criminal trespass help please [ 1 Answers ]

I have a criminal trespass court hearing coming up, I was charged with it on the nig

Trespass [ 1 Answers ]

I have ask someone to not come onto my property and she continues to do so, the police say she can as she is dropping off her 16 year old daughter who is friends with my daughter despite our houses are 50 feet apart and the children can walk, is this correct that this woman can, after I have...

Criminal trespass [ 1 Answers ]

I was charge with criminal trespass because me and my fiancée had an argument. She and I was leaving separate at the time and had ask to stay to reside at the property until she moves in. came for visit one time and we had an argument ask me to leave at first I did not want to leave because I want...

TresPass notice [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I am sorry.. herez the detail I was caught shoplifting (8$ good).security guard took me to room,click my pict,noted License,name,adress& Ph num, No cops called,no arrest.They told me that we r going to generate a tresspass notice and I am banned to enter store.will it be crime record Is...

Criminal trespass [ 7 Answers ]

Is there any way a criminal trespass charge can be drop agaist someone?

View more questions Search